nico is a cunt.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jun 22, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*SPURT SPURT SPURT* Oooops,oh dear Edson...there goes the last strand of your 'cred'.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i dont just attack the weak-minded, the ones barely capable of a response that contains eligble words, let alone humour.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
    so i attack only the weak minded eh?
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    uhm, you do Ed. just scroll up and down if you have trouble with that and read your own posts.

yep, you're right i dont like you. but its not because you have a {highpaying?} job. its because you are a self-absorbed, pretentious, egotistical, lying, hippocrtical, backstabbing, jackass. post about how much you like yourself? yes. If you dont give a care what us freaks, nutters and pimps think then why the hell did you bother with that assanine garbage? fuck that. dont bother Ed. You cant keep your answers straight or your lies and continuously talk in circles.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

This shit is more entertaining than a Jerry Springer show.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    This shit is more entertaining than a Jerry Springer show.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH! My GUaCaMole moNstEr! you are like a breath of fresh air. erm, niTrOus. it makes me giggle and get all dizzy

5. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    OH! My GUaCaMole moNstEr! you are like a breath of fresh air. erm, niTrOus. it makes me giggle and get all dizzy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then you pass out and I take advantage of you.

6. Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart New Member

Back the hell up Rat. GAS is my next home ec project.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmmm.. hold on a sec.. who was the first person to mention claudia in here??

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hmmm.. hold on a sec.. who was the first person to mention claudia in here??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah wasen't that the nigger girl that disorder was shacking up with?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah that was her.... oh yeah.. and who told us that she was half black too....

(rhetorical questions btw)

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ... that was in reply to the whole thread ... not martha stewart

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

who the fucks martha stewart???

13. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martha Stewart:
    Back the hell up Rat. GAS is my next home ec project.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet Jesus,that is scary.

14. Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

Sweet Jesus,that is scary.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it is scary that some slag named "Rat" is chasing after the man-meat at Fugly Forums. If I am permitted to continue my show from prison I will have to include a recipe for "Rataouille" or "Rat Casserole"

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oooh bitchy...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    no no no, my girlfriend hasnt got a kid, my girl is only 19. its nursey thats got the kid, and its nursey whom i made the threat to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nursey has a kid? god damn, i couldnt tell. she looks good for her age n now u tell me that she has a kid.

Nursey: do tell us yer secrets on staying slim. oh wait, its the drugs isnt it?

anyways thats her business, she never posted shit about that, n now u go n post it here. thats fuct up.

geeze, ed, u should've thought twice about posting that.

so did they apparently, but when you assume that the only thing a friend might say at that point is:

"well, thats pretty fucked up ed"

and leave it at that, when in actual fact they'd rather drag it on and on, then it gets a bit annoying.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did they really take it personally?
    i just cant imagine them taking the forums/online krap personally.

i cant honestly remember if i said that or not, but i remember treating you with respect when it came to just me and you, the comments i made were sincere and i hoped they would give more self-confidence and motivation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i remember n i wont forget it either. yeah some motivation n then it all went poopy under when i woke up from my nap n read what u had told wank. mansluts like u get STDs.

well, you were very blunt and you didnt even leave room for an apology by me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what for?

not at all, i can be a cunt or be flirtacious without the aid of alcohol.
    but you'd have to wind me up the wrong way before i become a cunt.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so then maybe u shouldnt blame the alcohol for the chat with wank???

This shit is more entertaining than a Jerry Springer show.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

too bad no one is physically able to bash the other person.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

18. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Christ kit let it go already. Life goes on.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martha Stewart:
    Yes it is scary that some slag named "Rat" is chasing after the man-meat at Fugly Forums. If I am permitted to continue my show from prison I will have to include a recipe for "Rataouille" or "Rat Casserole" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i know youre just pissed they arent using your bed and bath collection in prison. btw, the general population isnt into 'hot wax' sex either. that may be why your potpurri holders bombed. i suggest you sell them over at PG forums to raise money for your defense. you best scoot back over there; your pimp is looking for yo ass.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ooh bitchfight