nico is a cunt.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jun 22, 2002.

1. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Disorder you rock.

But getting into an intellectual conversation and trying to use common sense and logic with these dolts doesn't work. I've already tried it. They just kept coming back with that whole "oh big words man think he funny ha ha type, we no think he funny ugh ugh" bullshit.

However its apparent that what I came here to say to begin with, and what started this whole "everybody hate nico" trend, is true. People are dropping like flies. Then the new guys who step up and try to say something get "i'll cut your balls off" or "hi i'll murder you and have sex with your dead corpse" or "hi im tommy lok at my gramer skils i tink im funny har har".

The lot of you are a sad bunch. Online personnas? Fucking dumb. Be you. Talk about topics. Have debates. Argue but don't hate. I mean damn man. Are you that intellectually challenged that all you can do is drag your knuckles and grunt?

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

3. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I am not stealing your k's go download a track by konflict or cause 4 concern.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    The lot of you are a sad bunch. Online personnas? Fucking dumb. Be you. Talk about topics. Have debates. Argue but don't hate. I mean damn man. Are you that intellectually challenged that all you can do is drag your knuckles and grunt?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be boring then.
    anyone want to talk about chemistry?
    cell molec?
    english?
    history?

5. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    that would be boring then.
    anyone want to talk about chemistry?
    cell molec?
    english?
    history?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you find it sad that if thats what said topic was bout, you'd be sitting in the corner with absolutly no input?

Sure those may be geeky ass shit but I mean the only conversation you could hold would be about the castration of a goat. How fucking lame is that? I'd be embarassed personally.

6. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    I found Fugly through MENSA's website actually. The add said if I wanted an intellectually challenging conversation where i would be free to be myself I should come here. *grunt grunt snoorrrrrt*[/URL]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is EXACTLY the kind of reply i was expecting from SOME idiot. I thank you.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Disorder you rock. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

disorder used to be kitana's "online boyfriend"... there's probably more to his kitanic diatribe the 'trying to get fugly back on an even keel'

you say you've lurked for 2 years?

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"I found Fugly through MENSA's website actually. The add said if I wanted an intellectually challenging conversation where i would be free to be myself I should come here. *grunt grunt snoorrrrrt*"

This is EXACTLY the kind of reply i was expecting from SOME idiot. I thank you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean a humourous one? or maybe it didn't fit in with your narrow view

9. NiCo

NiCo New Member

hmmm, I don't remember this. I'm pretty drunk at the moment, but even still, not sure. I dont remember them being enemies. Not that I doubt you, but if what you say is so, thats funny, but its not even what hes saying about her that makes what he says amusing and true.

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    you mean a humourous one? or maybe it didn't fit in with your narrow view<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was funny? Your sense of humor must be jaded and retarded then. And what exactly is YOUR definition of my view?

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

That was funny? Your sense of humor must be jaded and retarded then. And what exactly is YOUR definition of my view?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was pretty fuckin' funny. You didn't? Pimp found it funny, so you define HIS sense of humor as being jaded and retarded? Jesusfuckinchrist, you claim to be a regular visitor to this site? Did you happen to notice that a lot of the humor posted here is a bit on the 'jaded and retarded' side...?
    Why did you start postin' here again, I'm a bit too retarded to remember at the moment...

12. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I thought it was pretty fuckin' funny. You didn't? Pimp found it funny, so you define HIS sense of humor as being jaded and retarded? Jesusfuckinchrist, you claim to be a regular visitor to this site? Did you happen to notice that a lot of the humor posted here is a bit on the 'jaded and retarded' side...?
    Why did you start postin' here again, I'm a bit too retarded to remember at the moment...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi you're gay

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Hi you're gay
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's funny...

14. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Now that's funny... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, how liberace like of you.

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Thanks, how liberace like of you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop, I'm gonna pee in my panties...oh wait, these are your sister's panties.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

That was funny? Your sense of humor must be jaded and retarded then. And what exactly is YOUR definition of my view?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well it seems to me that if you don't find something funny/amusing then it isn't funny or amusing... which is a narrow minded view .. your perspective is not the only one that counts... what ratilla said was funny in context.. (if you read the last paragraph of your post immediately preceding hers)
    but as she was making fun of your statement it's no wonder you didn't find her reply amusing

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    well it seems to me that if you don't find something funny/amusing then it isn't funny or amusing... which is a narrow minded view .. your perspective is not the only one that counts... what ratilla said was funny in context.. (if you read the last paragraph of your post immediately preceding hers)
    but as she was making fun of your statement it's no wonder you didn't find her reply amusing
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You dont think that he/she could really be dim witted enough to need that explained to them do you? I thought it was painfully obvious and Im a retard!!!

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Konflict The Frog Killer:
    You dont think that he/she could really be dim witted enough to need that explained to them do you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, i do

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Fuck me nico you dont half like moaning do you,if anyon was ever in desperate need off a good hard fucking it's gotta be you,gimme your address dude i'll send you some moeny over to go find yourself a hooker,enjoy.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Don't you find it sad that if thats what said topic was bout, you'd be sitting in the corner with absolutly no input? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u dickwad! i do have input on it. start some topics, yer just adding to a thread, make yer own.

Sure those may be geeky ass shit but I mean the only conversation you could hold would be about the castration of a goat. How fucking lame is that? I'd be embarassed personally. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no its not the only convo i would be able to hold. wtf do u think we are?

disorder used to be kitana's "online boyfriend"... there's probably more to his kitanic diatribe the 'trying to get fugly back on an even keel'

you say you've lurked for 2 years?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

konspiriciy. i am here to stay, i wont lurk, i will post n participate - as best as a tard can.