nico is a cunt.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jun 22, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

who agrees???

2. kitana

kitana New Member

nut me said the kitty

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Yay. My very own hate thread. Don't hate me because i'm saying what everybody else is thinking. Thats just bad form.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

OI NICO GET OUT THIS THREAD YOU WASNT INVITED.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nico has a point.. but unfortunately registering for the forum, after 2 years of lurking, just to tell us that the forums going downhill is bullshit... lurkers and voyeurs have no right to an opinion on the state of the forum... those who have contributed to the direction and attitude of the forum are the ones who's opinion and stance matters... because it's their will which has made the forum, and it is their will that keeps it going.... and it is the people who have shaped the forum who have a duty to uphold the values that make this place what it is... which is why i could not back cheezedawg up on his decision to quit... we made the forum what it is.. it's our duty to steer the forum in the right direction... not to quit in protest... that only makes a ripple.. where in fact we need to work continuously to maintain the tide

6. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

So you take it you think he`s a cunt aswell?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah i think he's a prick.. but i also agree with him... to a point

8. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I don't see how my view is any differant than yours. Sure I didn't contribute, but I was reading the same shit you were. I saw all the same things. I saw it then, and I see it now. You yourself said you agree. Its gone from funny to .... necro and tommy.

A prick? Sure. I can't argue. But i'm half-assdly doing it just for shits and grins. Saying most of the shit about the actual posters in gest, but unfortunatly a lot of truth is said in such manner. I'm simply saying that, from a lurkers point of view, this forum has died. Just an observation. Figured maybe you guys would realize it and pick it back up. Well the smart ones anyways.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

have faith nico...

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ok im still here.i dont know what the fucks going on,but sometimes i agree with Nico,most of the time i think he's a whinging fucking pain in the ass.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    nico has a point.. but unfortunately registering for the forum, after 2 years of lurking, just to tell us that the forums going downhill is bullshit... lurkers and voyeurs have no right to an opinion on the state of the forum... those who have contributed to the direction and attitude of the forum are the ones who's opinion and stance matters... because it's their will which has made the forum, and it is their will that keeps it going.... and it is the people who have shaped the forum who have a duty to uphold the values that make this place what it is... which is why i could not back cheezedawg up on his decision to quit... we made the forum what it is.. it's our duty to steer the forum in the right direction... not to quit in protest... that only makes a ripple.. where in fact we need to work continuously to maintain the tide<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf is that pukey !!?!

13. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

looks like a Haring.

might also look like how Nauseous pictured you waving your arms around as you were speechifying.

either that, or N thinks you're gay

14. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ok im still here.i dont know what the fucks going on,but sometimes i agree with Nico,most of the time i think he's a whinging fucking pain in the ass. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah thats not me i'm just fuckin around bein bored. I'm done. But you guys need to learn the definition of whine. You talk shit about someone or say something, and everybody on this board jumps to be the first one to say you're "whining". Every board I read has something to that effect. Like if someone posts old news, everyone jumps to say OFN OFN OFN!!!! (old fuckin news). Shit like that just gets old. Anyways.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    wtf is that pukey !!?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was my attempt at showing 'motivation'. I could have said, "Well said, Pimp" or "Amen!", but it was easier posting a stupid picture.

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

nico has a point.. but unfortunately registering for the forum, after 2 years of lurking, just to tell us that the forums going downhill is bullshit... lurkers and voyeurs have no right to an opinion on the state of the forum... those who have contributed to the direction and attitude of the forum are the ones who's opinion and stance matters... because it's their will which has made the forum, and it is their will that keeps it going.... and it is the people who have shaped the forum who have a duty to uphold the values that make this place what it is... which is why i could not back cheezedawg up on his decision to quit... we made the forum what it is.. it's our duty to steer the forum in the right direction... not to quit in protest... that only makes a ripple.. where in fact we need to work continuously to maintain the tide<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well where the fuck is Fred?
    I could tollerate all the bullshit posts if there was an intelectual one thrown in somewhere.

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i agree with pimp and nico, on the matter of people hiding in the shadows and then posting an opinion. i would think your opinion is null and void if you dont provide the evidence of the interaction that led you to form this opinion. ie, it was your first post. ( this also includes the idiot assholes who come on to spam, that another site is better than this one ). but in this case i know you have posted before, not much, but you have, although some people might feel its not a sufficient amount. that is not my problem. however, your opinion does seem to be true.

fugly used to be a flowing river. now, its been jammed up by fat dawn further down and proceeds to fill with inane, boring shit.
    the only sources for the stagnent, brown goo are tommy, kit( sorry, but you're everywhere i look ), siber and all the other boring cunts that have come on recently.
    apart from that, its being made worse by martin being a lazy cunt and posting reallife/unfunny issues; the victims used to be good and i used to look forward to the front page. its also being made worse by the fugly veterans not doing as much as they could.
    most of the newbs in here, arnt interested in being 'interesting' or 'comical' and wouldnt know how to be 'interesting' or 'comical' if it was snorted up and vomited out amidst the barcardi breezers and cheap doner kebabs.. anyone who thinks that i am a sad cunt by posting that i am into PC's or thinks lomo is a sad cunt because he is into arcade machines, should really just switch off the monitor they have come to watch for a good portion of thier life and to see what it displays in the dull grey left behind...

fuck you very much

18. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Being a prick just makes you blend in here.

NiCo can blow my dog for all I care.

See!

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    fugly used to be a flowing river. now, its been jammed up by fat dawn further down and proceeds to fill with inane, boring shit.
    the only sources for the stagnent, brown goo are tommy, kit( sorry, but you're everywhere i look ), ...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf?
    i post daily, at times, every 30 seconds.
    i am everywhere u look b/c i post.
    i am a TRUE Internet Loser.
    True ILs are what make up website forums n stuff (most of the time).
    n how is my stuff bad?

this is the net, this is fugly forums. this is for shits n giggles.

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K-K-K-Kurious K-Kit:
    i post too much, at times, every 30 seconds, or less.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that pretty much wraps it up.