"NEW YORK, NEW YORK"

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Sep 11, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Sorry guys...

I'd only heard about it online, when I posted that.

And I've just watched the footage on T.V.

And that shit really isn't funny is it? And the pentagon aswell!

Fucking Arab scum. We should nuke the whole of the Middle East. And rid the world of these sadistic cunts. Did you see them dancing in the streets?

I've got a hollow pit in my stomach

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

It's that fucking Bin Laden asshole. What a fucking piece of shit.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

HAHAHAHAHAHA-SHUT THE FUCK UP SPUNKY YOU ASSLICKING SHITSMEAR :p

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

'ALL MILITARY FORCES ARE ON FULL ALERT'

Go on Tony! You tell'em mate!
    Were 'Standing shoulder to shoulder' with you guys. We'll be with you all the way.

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA-SHUT THE FUCK UP SPUNKY YOU ASSLICKING SHITSMEAR :p<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you shut up! You fucking Arab.

Why are you laughing?

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

THE BIGGEST NUTTER ON THE PLANET IS PROBABLY RESPONSIBLE-GEORGE DUBBYA...US always needs excuses to justify their *phenomenal* defence budget and its about time to drum up hatred against the middle east again...so shut the fuck up before you start following the predictable trains of thought -and dont laugh-they'd easily go that far if necessary-and their's a big depression looming-good timing!

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    No you shut up! You fucking Arab.

Why are you laughing?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm laughing because of your hysterical brainless response-which is also,in my eyes an attempt to lick fugly's ass-shitsmear!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

my two cents...

many, many innocent people died... which is a fucking shame...

but i also think the US military coined the term 'collateral damage' for when innocents get slaughtered by the US military machine...

why is it so different when US citizens die.. aren't they innocent the same as other nations innocents who get killed in a war...

and the arabs

(if it was really them.. remember the finger has just been pointed.. nothings been proved yet.. and i believe islamic dissidents were blamed at first for the oklahoma bombing)

are fighting a war..

and yes pinky.. nursey was right.. you are a suckyslut..

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Yeah, yeah... I stink.

Fuck you!

Regardles of who's responsible.

If an unknown party bombed Mecca and Jerusalem then all of the West started partying in the streets to celebrate it. We wouldn't be a sadistic, twisted, fucked up race?

I spit on all Muslims.

If that includes you nursey. So be it.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Yeah, yeah... I stink.

Fuck you!

Regardles of who's responsible.

If an unknown party bombed Mecca and Jerusalem then all of the West started partying in the streets to celebrate it. We wouldn't be a sadistic, twisted, fucked up race?

I spit on all Muslims.

If that includes you nursey. So be it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    just rewording this incase of misinterpretation ...

If you were daily seeing kids being shot dead for throwing stones at a US armed occupying force you'd be fucking dancing in the streets if that force was bombed by an unknown party-stupid cunt-and no-i'm not muslim.

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

what even old Mr. Patel who runs the corner shop??...

would you walk into the middle of bradford or burnley and spit on a few muslims...

when you do, can you get someone to videotape your beating and send it to fugly..

12. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I was in a cornershop with Ali Patel and his two daughter,s Risha and Mali, who are Hindus, when I fisrt saw the footage on their T.V. And they were as sickened by it as I was.

And Ria Muhamed(the sly Piece of shit) on the otherside of the road can go fuck himself if he thinks I'm buying my smokes from him anymore.

Call me narrow minded but they got no respect for us. I got none for them.
    It's made my fucking blood boil

And there will be plenty of kids being pulled out of the rubble in New York over the comming weeks.

But I guess that makes it okay though eh Nursey?

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i repeat...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    and the arabs

(if it was really them.. remember the finger has just been pointed.. nothings been proved yet.. and i believe islamic dissidents were blamed at first for the oklahoma bombing)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the oklahoma bombing was initially blamed on old osama bin ladem.... until the trail started to lead to the cia.. so a scapegoat was found...good old timothy....

so what arabs are you going to blame, just the muslims??... or are you including the christian arabs in your hunt...

not all arabs are muslims you know...

yes, you are narrow minded

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I saw that shit happen live, and as much as I'm shocked, I'm surprised it didn't occur at some earlier point in time. I'm glad it happened with Bush in office, as I don't think Clinton or Gore would be capable of handling such a situation.

If it is, indeed, terrorists (we can probably rule out just about anything else at this point), it's difficult to 'pin' them to a particular country... If it had been an entire nation at fault, it'd be easier to deal with them.

Interesting to point out, the date: 9/11 is also the "911" emergency number... probably not as important as the anniversary of the assassination of a guest in this country during Carter's presidency, I forget the name or country he was from... I need to do a little bit of research on it before I post the full story...

Also noteworthy, Nostradamus said something to the effect of "the 3rd world war would happen when the two tall lances fell in the great city or something to that effect... Here's an exact quote of another of his prophecies: "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654...

After seeing all the propaganda on TV showing Palestinian children running around in the streets, jumping for joy, I can't help but think the US is being rallied up for support for a larger military (at the least), and a possible war.

As pimp pointed out, the US will probably pin the attacks on a scapegoat in order to placate the mindless masses.

This does make for the start of something big, that much I'm convinced.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

if i may, i'd like to quote something posted in another forum by an american who obviously doesn't have their opinions swayed by the propaganda machine that warps other fragile little minds....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crazypoo:
    Personally though, I think all this stuff was deserved. Our country has bombed, pillaged, and violated other nations a countless number of times. This spells trouble all around though. I can't condone killing the innocent in any way, but what the fuck did we expect?

This is going to be very interesting...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    i repeat...

the oklahoma bombing was initially blamed on old osama bin ladem.... until the trail started to lead to the cia.. so a scapegoat was found...good old timothy....

so what arabs are you going to blame, just the muslims??... or are you including the christian arabs in your hunt...

not all arabs are muslims you know...

yes, you are narrow minded
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read my posts properly thicko!
    It was seeing the fucking Muslim Arabs dancing in the streets that made me feel this way. I haven't pointed the finger for at anyone for the attacks.
    So why don't you give it a rest for a while? Because I'm to wound up to argue with someone a stupid as you.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so i take it you'll be signing up to join the army to go and fight this arab scum then pinky... i await pictures of you in your uniform....

btw.. i've seen some of that footage before today..
    funnily enough... it didn't have a time/date on it then either...

18. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

And no I haven't bought into propaganda.

No I'm not suprised it's happened. Just shocked at the scale of desruction.

Yes I'm worried(excited?) about the future...

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

And there will be plenty of kids being pulled out of the rubble in New York over the comming weeks.

But I guess that makes it okay though eh Nursey?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't put words into my mouth you brainwashed bigot.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

No I'm not suprised it's happened. Just shocked at the scale of desruction.

Yes I'm worried(excited?) about the future...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there i agree with you pinky (apart from the excited bit.. but some adrenaline has flowed thru my veins today i must admit)... but you cannot blame the whole of islam for the actions (if it was them.. nobody's claimed responsibility yet) of a few... you go blaming all muslims for the actions of a few and you head down the road of racial hatred and bigotry... and isn't that what has got us into this mess in the first place??....

and if i may quote crazypoo again...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crazypoo:
    I agree, out of everything I have heard today, Bush's statement was what scared me the most. This is not going to be good at all....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>