New to the forums.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Hittmann, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

I'm new, my name is Hittmann. I'm here to have fun. You bash me, I bash back. Sounds like fun to me!

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

**Bashes you**

..... You know, it’s not all that it’s cracked up to be

3. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

All depends on who's on the receiving end I think.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

i will pay u yer 50 dollars just as soon as u bring me his head...

5. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Who's head and where do I bring it?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Who's head and where do I bring it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut? wait, nut u...
    hittman, hitman, oops, wrong person.
    but...tommy has been bitchy lately n is costing me money to maintain, bring me his head

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh bring iit on hittman you fucking fairy,ill ram you back up that gaping wound your mother calls a cunt,and youd better shut the fuck up kitana and show me some god damn respect before i really loose my temper,so where am i staying at your house when i come over?is my room ready?
    and where the hell is my fucking pics christ kitana your slower than fucking cancer,love you loads babe.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    ...and youd better shut the fuck up kitana and show me some god damn respect before i really loose my temper,so where am i staying at your house when i come over?is my room ready?
    and where the hell is my fucking pics christ kitana your slower than fucking cancer,love you loads babe.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer room is ready - i burned down yer house.
    i have been too busy to login to MSN n wait for yer sorry ass.

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh bring iit on hittman you fucking fairy,ill ram you back up that gaping wound your mother calls a cunt,and youd better shut the fuck up kitana and show me some god damn respect before i really loose my temper,so where am i staying at your house when i come over?is my room ready?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sound like a PMS-ing grandmother or some shit yo..

10. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

Apparently you don't need me to get his head Kitana. You can castrate him yourself, unless it was done before-hand by someone else.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hittmann:
    Apparently you don't need me to get his head Kitana. You can castrate him yourself, unless it was done before-hand by someone else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true that.
    but if u want, u can help

12. kitana

kitana New Member

Apparently you don't need me to get his head Kitana. You can castrate him yourself, unless it was done before-hand by someone else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true that.
    but if u want, u can help

13. Hittmann

Hittmann New Member

I'll hold him down and you do the cutting.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

I'll hold him down and you do the cutting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

allrighty then...

should i use the scalpel or a dirty knife?

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

use a rusty fork...

on yourself, you no-self-mutilation-pic-posting hiskankic retard

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    use a rusty fork...

on yourself, you no-self-mutilation-pic-posting hiskankic retard
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i plan to buy a digital camcorder this fall.