New To Fugly

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by StaticP, Feb 24, 2002.

1. StaticP

StaticP New Member

Hi guys,

Im new to fugly and i wanted you to know that you guys rock! I love to read about how you fuck with people. I want to find someone to fuck with and post it here too! I am inserting my pic in case there are any hot chicks that want to reply. Dont worry, you can take the top bunk. Any help on finding my first victim would be really kewl too.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You could have asked your mum to tidy up before you took the pic.Or was she downstairs making your dinner at the time?

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Anyway...i'm sure if you ask them nicely,Spanky and Pixi will be happy to cut another little hole in their melon and let you join in.

4. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Phil, I have half a mind to kick your fucking ass!

Mr. Big man on campus now, aren't we?

Now I know where that big bottle of hair gel that was stolen out of my room last summer went.

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

maybe she was downstairs cuttin' off a slice of a watermelon...

...I never did trust those guys in the produce dept.

6. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Do you even know what thread you're posting on? Or are the 'Vegas Lights' blinding you?

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

awwww...that's just not nice at all. Besides, I was merely commenting on a simple little picture. Anyway...I will never do it again...I am truly sorry.It seemed funny at the time but I guess I was mistaken...

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It was still wittier than the shit homewrecker posts...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Homewrecker:
    Are those two young boys really the right color for watermelon?The one on the right looks like he's been fucking fruit longer. He's built up muscle.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...though the last part of the quote from homewrecker is true...which is why Pixi really needs to get pumping.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I always wondered what happened to Schreech from "Saved By The Bell"

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

OH THAT'S NICE!!I see you've made friends with the boys,and Spanky has let you have a shot of his hole.

12. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Its male, it's got a pulse and it's posted it's pic on fugly.
    *shouting loudly* oooooooh Wank there's some fresh meat here for you.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh fuck!!!I can hear her thudding closer and closer...should take an hour or so before she makes it from the deep fat fryer over to the computer though.By the way,Static Penis-this is Wank in this pic here,she's going to be delighted to meet you:

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Another pic of Wank...i have no idea what she is trying to do...perhaps-god forbid-trying to appear alluring!!?!

15. D

D New Member

Thats my mateing call.

'God damn whores you

16. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I always wondered what happened to Schreech from "Saved By The Bell"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He looks more like that ugly fuck from Dawsons creek. The Dawson fella

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Static P:

I want to find someone to fuck with and post it here too! Any help on finding my first victim would be really kewl too.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*in the voice of annoying salesman* "Act now and you too can find yourself at Fugly.com!"

18. blu

blu New Member

fag

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    [/B][/QUOTE]]http://www.fugly.com/ornot/fugly/images/upload/rossnwank.gif">[/B][/QUOTE]

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

fuck, i messed it up.

Planet Dweeb more like.