New Screw here

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Slappy, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Slappy

Slappy New Member

Hi my name is Slappy and im new around here. I like Slapping my meat and also i got real bad gas so stand back.

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slappy Saucerhead:
    Hi my name is Slappy and im new around here. I like Slapping my meat and also i got real bad gas so stand back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you're a butcher huh? We all have bad gas, but mine is probably the best smelling. Anyways welcome because Kit seems to have taken a liking to ya!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

yes, rossy, its always good have a kronik masturbator watch us.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

hell o
    u will fit in just fine here. stay out of the bathroom, tho.

"accidents" tend to happen a lot in there.

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Aint nothing wrong with loving of the hand! except if you are like sangay and your hand is in action for 22 hours of the day

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Aint nothing wrong with loving of the hand! except if you are like sangay and your hand is in action for 22 hours of the day<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats b/c he kannut get a chik.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey, don't knock masturbation..... it's the only time you're fucking someone you actually care about.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Hey, don't knock masturbation..... it's the only time you're fucking someone you actually care about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh true. i wont lie, i do it alot. i like to pull my foreskin back as far as it kan go. i am massochistik with my kock.

9. dominated

dominated New Member

I like it when the end goes all purple and hard and looks like its about to burst, one day it actually will burst and ill be happy.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

i dunno about that........ maybe u should wear a cock ring for a month and see......

11. 1337

1337 New Member

12. dominated

dominated New Member

oo thats such a cliche, bad bad boy

13. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

cliche thats a bad oo such, bad boy

14. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Ah.....yet another weirdo here at Fugly.

Isn't life great..............I hate you too!

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I feel like I'm gonna puke.

Everything is making me nauseous and when I eat, I feel worse.

*as you were*

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cock and ball torture:
    I like it when the end goes all purple and hard and looks like its about to burst, one day it actually will burst and ill be happy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

purple? my kock end is pink. wtf r u doing to yer kock? strangling it?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    i dunno about that........ maybe u should wear a cock ring for a month and see......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

extra small ring, i agree.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

*as you were*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i suggest u inkrease fluid intake.

17. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

*as you were*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mabye yer preggers....lol

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I took a test last week and passed, so I should be cool. That'd be so swell, havin' a baby who's dad's a married piece of trailer shit.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

*whose*

20. kitana

kitana New Member

I took a test last week and passed, so I should be cool. That'd be so swell, havin' a baby who's dad's a married piece of trailer shit. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhoh, its another jerry springer show