new name

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Aug 2, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

why is it theres only me on fugly that sticks with the same name everytime i come on here everyoones changed there fucking name imc,kit,necro,yummy etc i think theres only me nursey and fred vegas that stay the ame so i vote us 3 should all be made gods.

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    why is it theres only me on fugly that sticks with the same name everytime i come on here everyoones changed there fucking name imc,kit,necro,yummy etc i think theres only me nursey and fred vegas that stay the ame so i vote us 3 should all be made gods.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only changed my name when it became obvious that I was the true Goddess of Fugly and that you all were secretly worshipping me anyway.

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Yes, we all secretly worship a fat ugly stupid person.

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Wow Tommy, wanna hear something really weird? I was just about to start a thread suggesting that you change your name to Tommy7-11 in honor of that prestigious new job I hear ya finally got...

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Yes, we all secretly worship a fat ugly stupid person.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not stupid, you inbred dumb piece of shit, I give you guys more than enough ammunition without you making shit up.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey nico i forgot you your pretty constant too even if you are a bit of cunt and thatnks for that fred thats really touching you funny fucker,glad to see where still mates ya bastard

7. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    I am not stupid, blah blah yackity shmackity<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, yes you are. I'd post examples but what the hells the point? Everybody but you knows it.

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Yes, yes you are. I'd post examples but what the hells the point? Everybody but you knows it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm, that's why everyone agreed with you when you said that about me :p

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh sorry... i couldn't be bothered posting.. i just silently nodded.. you're stupid and nico's a cunt

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    oh sorry... i couldn't be bothered posting.. i just silently nodded.. you're stupid and nico's a cunt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no you didn't, I didn't hear your head rattle

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    i just silently nodded..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's it dumbfuckle.. open your mouth and prove nico right

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

that's it dumbfuckle.. open your mouth and prove nico right<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh you meant silently as in void of sound, I thought you meant in the biblical sense

13. NiCo

NiCo New Member

hahaha oh man thats fuckin great thanks for making her walk right into that one pimp.

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

This is all very anticlimatic people.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    This is all very anticlimatic people.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I heard that too about NiCo, hear he gets the Softy-Softies every time he tries to fuck anything but crack whores and his father.

16. brookie

brookie New Member

No, Yummy. They're right. You are stupid. And speaking of Softies... who could look at your picture without losing an erection for the next year?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

me.. but then again i have nursey to counteract the detrimental effect

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    No, Yummy. They're right. You are stupid. And speaking of Softies... who could look at your picture without losing an erection for the next year?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL now thats fucking funny... It's funny because its true...

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    No, Yummy. They're right. You are stupid. And speaking of Softies... who could look at your picture without losing an erection for the next year?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

has anyone noticed Maryland Dumbass only posts for me...I feel so special...except of course when I talked about his wife and then he was silent...she must really be trash.

20. brookie

brookie New Member

Are you done whining about me picking on you? Of course. You are such an easy target. Wank-er didn't wanna stay and play. Maybe the reason I don't respond to your idiocy about my wife is because I'm not married anymore. If you have something to say about my ex-wife... please feel free.

Don't the wrong idea, Yucky. Just because I'm not married anymore doesn't mean I'm available to you. Frankly, I'd rather be caught fucking a Chia Pet while standing in line for a Jim Nabors concert.

Hell. I'd do it on Pay-Per-View wearing a pink bow in my hair before I'd even let your nigger-lovin lips befoul the head of my dick.