New Members

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fugly, Dec 10, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm... well the kebab, pizza and fried chicken place round the corner from my house was fined £5,000 by the public health people, because they found semen from 7 different people in the mayonnaise...

so steer clear of Rino's Pizzaria

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'd steer clear of all fast food if I were you.I work in a fairly nice restaraunt and it's still not entirely sanitary.

As far as fast food goes,does anyone think a bunch of 16 year old high schoolers give a shit about health codes? Take it from me,I got food poisoning 3 times from Mcdonalds and that shit is not fun.Needless to say,I've sworn off fast food,I recomend everyone here do the same.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    As far as fast food goes,does anyone think a bunch of 16 year old high schoolers give a shit about health codes?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ignorance is bliss.

4. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    hmm... well the kebab, pizza and fried chicken place round the corner from my house was fined £5,000 by the public health people, because they found semen from 7 different people in the mayonnaise...

so steer clear of Rino's Pizzaria
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey... don't forget KFC... You know I heard from this one mearhead, that they breed headless chickens That one was doing the rounds on the internet at one point... The thick twat believed it though...

Also Maccy D's sucks... Even if the food was nice I wouldn't eat there for fear fillet o' pus from one of the dweeb workers...

I love KFC anyway and even if I knew there was cum in the mayo I would still eat it cos the mayo is the tastiest from there... (meathead boy didnt like the mayo... I didnt like the meathead boy...)

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Naively observed wank*:
    I love KFC...even if...there was cum in the mayo I would still eat it cos the mayo is the tastiest from there...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Think about that one for a moment.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I'd steer clear of all fast food if I were you.I work in a fairly nice restaraunt and it's still not entirely sanitary.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i always go for 2 chalupas and a gatorade <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gatorade at Taco Hell?

Must be a southern thing.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Gatorade at Taco Hell?

Must be a southern thing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, no i would order the chalupas, take off to another store, Eckerd's to be exact

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    LOL, no i would order the chalupas, take off to another store, Eckerd's to be exact <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

um... I don't think it's a southern thing. I may be in the vacinity of the south, but I have never seen gatorade sold at taco shithole bell. but yes, it is cheap, affordable, and usually good.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter:
    um... I don't think it's a southern thing. I may be in the vacinity of the south, but I have never seen gatorade sold at taco shithole bell. but yes, it is cheap, affordable, and usually good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's right, bitch, agree with me