Need some advice from the female Fuglies...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Apr 7, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Rev has a point there, GAS. This could be a major blessing. I promise to make it quick so she doesn't enjoy it. That help any?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go for it dude.

2. Keltika_hates_you

Keltika_hates_you New Member

To get back to the original topic, Splat, having your cake and eating it too is as common as a 3-legged albino turkey-baboon hybrid. Workplace affairs almost never work out, but if you have a chance and it looks good, then go for it and forget the 2nd chick. Yes, yes, ideally, they would both show up at your doorstep decked out in vinyl, mugging down with each other and begging you to join in. But that won't happen. Bisexual girls generally don't do each other when they are interested in the same man, and what makes you guys think they're bi anyway? Go ahead and do them both if you want to, it would probably be fun, but anticipate disaster.

3. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keltika_hates_you:
    Bisexual girls generally don't do each other when they are interested in the same man, and what makes you guys think they're bi anyway? [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont think they are bisexual...I however am. That is where the whole bi thing came into play.
    But shit GAS if they were cn I at least have one.
    And Keltika has a very good point. Two bis wont go in on the same guy that they are both wanting for themselves. Points to you and dishin that one Keltika.

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Really man its not a good idea. I tried the same thing once, only the sweet girl was my girlfriend who moved to another city a couple months before. She was in town visitng so I saw her for a weekend before she was to go back. When I got back home the other girl showed up at my place. We were hanging out when my girlfriend showed up to say good bye again before she left. It was not a pretty situation. If you do decide to go for 2 at a time make sure your honest about it, or be damn good at keeping them apart.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Don't know, and indeed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i found out who she is through a little investigation. http://www.aboutagirl.org/
    she is indeed hot but all fucking conceited as hell. her site totally ruins it for me.

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Dont get me wrong I would still fuck her

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You should really check out www.daign.com - you'll love it.

Make sure you visit Stacy while you're there...

8. Matthew

Matthew New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    You should really check out www.daign.com - you'll love it.

Make sure you visit Stacy while you're there...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its stories like these that make me hate life..... Why god? WHY????!!!!?? why did you let her live?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

If there were a god, I'm sure he'd answer with a witty response.

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i saw god and she was black, she was sitting between elvis and bigfoot on a ufo..

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    Oh boy can I really have the privalage? I have it "goin on" as you call it. IMC knows what I look like...hell he even thought I was cute...aint THAT some shit?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If IMC approves... then I'm up for it. Drop me a phone number and I'll call you when I'm in NC.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah dude, shes is cute, but she is like all the other 4 billion on line sluts... She talks a big game, then like never puts out or nothing

13. AboutAGirl

AboutAGirl New Member

Actually, I'm not your average whore. But thanks! Why were you "investigating", anyway? All I can say is, tracking where your hits come from pays off.

14. AboutAGirl

AboutAGirl New Member

Oh, shit...I just looked up and found out. Too bad that's not me, huh? kthxbye

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Who the fuck are you?

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

While your here why dont you suck my cock while i beat you with a cane and tell you what a stupid whore you are. I bet you would like the attention.

17. AboutAGirl

AboutAGirl New Member

That's intelligent, really...but I'm done with you. Buhbye now.

18. Matthew

Matthew New Member

No for real, I wrote a poem for you

My Weiner. by, Matthew.

My weiner

In your mouth

I pull out

I release my man juice in your ear

You cant get it out!

Now you have swimmers ear!

Hahahahahahahahaha you fucking prostitute!

My Weiner.

by, matthew

19. D

D New Member

I take it you didn't win that poetry competition then, if you are courting all the new birds with it.

20. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I think they deleted it