Need some advice from the female Fuglies...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Apr 7, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:
    What makes you think that I havent already?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    Im a big girl now.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You fucked around with several of mine friends and I fucked oneof your friends.

So we're even okay?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

For some reason, I felt the need to insert these bewbies... (Or was that insert something between these bewbies? )

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splat-tastic:

You fucked around with several of mine friends and I fucked oneof your friends.

So we're even okay?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this girl an ex of yours GAS?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yumyums is his kid sister.. they used to fuck each other but now they seem to have moved on...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    why?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The lack of something intelligent or witty to respond with is the prime suspect...

7. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

GAS and I only fucked a couple times...thats all I swear.

What are you talking about SEVERAL for GAS? I messed around with 2 ..Count them 1...2....Not several. Who are the others? Well NOW though I have fucked two of your friends....hit Heather while you are up there in MI...she is game..I know it.

8. D

D New Member

How fucking rank.

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Am I allowed to fuck her GAS? I mean, if you say no then I won't..... but if you don't care..... that is... if she's up for it.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Go for it, Cheese! That gives him a 'get out of jail free' card for the next time he fucks one of her friends...

11. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Rev has a point there, GAS. This could be a major blessing. I promise to make it quick so she doesn't enjoy it. That help any?

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    I promise to make it quick so she doesn't enjoy it. That help any?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm... It'll help - as long as she doesn't read this...

13. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Whos this? shes fucking hot.

14. timeforyumyums

Ummm yeah I think I would read this...dont you? Come on now...Honestly?
    To tell you the truth I dont like sex in the first place so it wouldnt be a far cry to say that I would enjoy now......

15. nymphojunkie

nymphojunkie New Member

thast my mom

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by user111:
    thast my mom<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, this is your mom:

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:

Whos this? shes fucking hot.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know, and indeed.

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You rock dude. So whats your phone number hot stuff? I know if you did GAS then you must got it going on. I'll phone ya up when I'm in NC again.

20. timeforyumyums

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    You rock dude. So whats your phone number hot stuff? I know if you did GAS then you must got it going on. I'll phone ya up when I'm in NC again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy can I really have the privalage? I have it "goin on" as you call it. IMC knows what I look like...hell he even thought I was cute...aint THAT some shit?