Need some advice from the female Fuglies...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Apr 7, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'm sleeping with this girl that I work with,it's not serious but it has potential. It could turn out to be a girlfriend/boyfriend thing,but I don't think we're anywhere near that yet. Anyways,this other girl that I work with gave me her number tonight and she wants to hang out(that means fuck) sometime later this week.

So my dilemna is: I might end up with the first girl being my girlfriend but she's not at the moment,so should I sleep with the other girl? Or just wait it out and see if something develops with the first girl?

And I know every guy is gonna say "fuck them both",but it's not gonna be that easy with me working with both of them and all.

I really need help on this one...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

okay, kill them both, then fuck there still warm corpses...

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"Fuck 'em both!"

Honestly, I'd pick the one that's the least intrusive to your normal activities... if that doesn't help, pick the better looking/bigger hooters of the two.

If that doesn't work, fuck them both in the same night and claim that you're snowed in for the rest of the year.

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Gas, there is an old expression that goes something like "never shit where ya eat". First of all, if you really intend to have a serious relationship with this girl you work with, then you or her should quit your job. These things(fucking co-workers and trying to build an actual relationship out of it) almost NEVER work out. I know from many a failed attempt. As soon as you come to terms with that, then you will see that the only logical solution is to fuck them both...fo' real. Hell, if ya get em drunk enough, maybe you can get em both at the same time (especially if ya work in the restaurant business...I dunno, maybe it's just cause most of the waitresses I come across are curious college girls, but it's really not that difficult to do)

Anyways, good luck with whatever you decide to do. And I know you were lookin' for advice from a female, but something about your dilemma just seemed so damned familiar...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have a question for you, Splat. Why is it that you only start threads about your sex life these days?

I think you already know the answer to your question. If you fuck this other chick, the one you're currently fucking (if she has any class at all) will drop you like a bad habit... unless you have a really big dick... (oh yeah, we are talking about you... nevermind ) uh, she'll drop you like a bad habit.

This other one sounds like a real whore. (She knows about this other girl, right?) If you fuck her, fuck her in the ass. But not with your dick. (It's gotta hurt, you know

Bottom line:
    Whatever you decide... wear a condom! Like a seatbelt, it could save your life!

6. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I have a question for you, Splat. Why is it that you only start threads about your sex life these days?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because that's the most interesting thing happening right now in my life.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

for once i am in total agreement with pukey

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You thought GAS's dick was small, too?

9. Matthew

Matthew New Member

The second girl sounded like a fucking slut. Fuck her, but make sure you leave your pants on. When your finishing pull out and take off the condom and nut on her face. Then throw a $10 bill on her stomache, pull up your pants and say thanks. Then leave. Then hook up with the other girl she sounds nice.

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

get them both all drunk and coked up and have a threesome. waitresses are coke whore sluts. get them to play some more strip poker or truth and dare or something along those lines. if they protest to the threesome and later on say what a dog you are, just say you were really drunk, over come by their beauty and didnt know what you were doing.

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I believe my way is a much more straight up approach to letting the fucking slut know her place. Although if you get them both in the sack then you know they are both whores and you dont want either. If you are able to pull this off then I will humbly give you props on your uber skills. Remember to share with the homies. When your done pass them around. Dont be a hater. And rat they are not gang signs.

12. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Ooh dont forget to take pictures of them pleasuring themselves and post them on here.

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    And rat they are not gang signs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    so is it American Sign Language for Papa Smurf then?

14. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    get them both all drunk and coked up and have a threesome. waitresses are coke whore sluts. get them to play some more strip poker or truth and dare or something along those lines. if they protest to the threesome and later on say what a dog you are, just say you were really drunk, over come by their beauty and didnt know what you were doing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like,no,I

LOVE the way you think Rat.

15. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

I HEAR YA GAS!
    You gettin more ass up ther in MI then you were here. And TWO girls....it does my heart so proud.....*tears*

16. timeforyumyums

I HEAR YA GAS!
    You gettin more ass up ther in MI then you were here. And TWO girls....it does my heart so proud.....*tears*

17. timeforyumyums

I HEAR YA GAS!

18. timeforyumyums

DAMN GAS!
    Your gettin more ass there then you were here.....and TWO girls..Im so proud..it does my heart good....*tears*

Hope you dont mind if I fuck some of your freinds....good!

Well being your sister and all I think you should let the 2nd dirty whore go and see what the first girl can do for ya. Its time you got a girlfriend....why would you want to fuck it up? DONT answer.

Come back and see me soon you little son of a cow.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timeforyumyums:
    DAMN GAS!
    Your gettin more ass there then you were here.....and TWO girls..Im so proud..it does my heart good....*tears*

Hope you dont mind if I fuck some of your freinds....good!

Well being your sister and all I think you should let the 2nd dirty whore go and see what the first girl can do for ya. Its time you got a girlfriend....why would you want to fuck it up? DONT answer.

Come back and see me soon you little son of a cow.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you really need to take up 4 posts jackass?

But anyways,thanks for the encouragement and no,you can't fuck my friends while I'm gone.

20. timeforyumyums

What makes you think that I havent already?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
    Im a big girl now.