Need help

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Subjugation, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Subjugation

Subjugation New Member

I've been goin out with this girl for a little over a month. We've made out and everything but she just doesn't wanna put out. I'm probably breaking up with her soon cuz shes kind of a bitch but I really want to nail her before we break up. This is probably the wrong place to ask, but what should I say/do to her to... umm... accomplish my goal.

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Have you just asked?

Really theres no way to get you some unless she wants some. It seems that she isn't a slut so........unless she changes her mind your not getting any. Hell she might be cheating on you. How old is she?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hmm someone seeking my wisdom, I am always here to help. Now first, the hard part, get a handgun, I suggest at least a 9mm but I would recomend a .45 (para ordence p-12 steel frame will do) tell said slut that you want to take her somewhere romantic, I suggest a nice drive to the country, like in a forst, far enough that no one can hear a scream, or pick up a cell phone signal. Next, start to make out, then gently slide you hand in her panties, she of course will say something like "Stop!!, no, im not that kinda girl.. blah blah blah" you get the idea. then you vastly trust barrel of said handgun in her mouth, and then fuck her in the ass, no lube. then ask old Uncle IMC if you need help getting rid of the body.

Hey speaking of which, you got pictureas of this ho? does she suck dick? come on, tell us the poop..

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stupid clapped out cunt who appears to have an urge to be called 'Fag':
    How old is she?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How old are you?Let's guess...hmmm...going on 50?

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Awwwww.... a youngster in need of advice on how to lose his V.
    Dont worry, I'm sure agony uncle IMC will be along with his well of knowledge soon.
    All I can add though is that I got me some from a similar experience by mentioning that I had needs, and I couldn't be a loveless relationship etc etc. But dont go too far, dont threaten her with leaving her if she doesn't give out cos you'll lose that argument. After a few days thought she put out for me.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

rohypnol

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    rohypnol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good choice Pimp, I like your thinking.

8. D

D New Member

Rape her, you pussy.

Thats what I'd sudgest. Worked for me.

I was a fridged *avoids eye contact* little bint when I met Rob in a petrol station in Southend-on-sea. He tried to get me to let him in but I refused.... Im a nice girl I don't fuck people on a "first date"....

Anyways.... once alone he placed his hand over my mouth and forced himself on me.... for a good 2 hours I might add.

He regularly rapes me now... like... quite a lot.

If you aint got the balls to do that, get her drunk/drugged up.
    Do the romantic thing.
    Spout bullshit about how special she is to you and that you hae never felt all that mushy shit.
    Make her feel really special and shit.
    Lights and stuff... look her straight in the eyes... IF she is still consious... and go in for a kiss. be gentle with her blah blah blah.... get her wet... blah blah blah... offer to go down on her.... or just make your way down.............
    Sorry.....

its pissing simple to get a bird in bed with ya if she finds you attractive enough and if shes not in some cult religion.

Find some munter who puts out.

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bobs dirty slut:
    Do the romantic thing.
    Spout bullshit about how special she is to you and that you hae never felt all that mushy shit.
    Make her feel really special and shit.
    Lights and stuff... look her straight in the eyes....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell her how nice you think her caravan/trailer is