NCAA 2009 (X360)

Discussion in 'Games' started by MAJ Havoc, Jul 16, 2008.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Not significantly different than 2007 or 2008. Some new animations, some new voice-overs, but a lot of the same.

Supposedly, you can add your own music to it but I haven't been able to figure out how with the instruction book or in-game menus.

There is no "Create-A-Team" as in some previous NCAA titles, something lacking on any X360 version thus far.

You can upload/download rosters from friends so if you're a geek like me and take the time to name your players on your favorite team, you can grab others' work as well.

Phatty, get to work on UGA.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I seen a commercial for this last night, looks good.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

And UGA is preseason #1. That's good for when I knock them off.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thats the only way Auburn can beat them. :)

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I dunno man, I hate sports video games for some reason. I DESPISE baseball in any form, it's so fucking boring, Id rather smash my testicles with a ball peen hammer than goto a baseball game

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Ditto on the hating baseball.

I am presently playing "Campus Legend" where I created a player (me) and played through the high-school playoffs. I am starting HB at Auburn now.

The difference is I play only my HB position. When not on the field, I can choose to FF through the other plays until I return. If a pass is thrown to someone else, I block or watch, never taking control of any other player. It's interesting. I don't call plays, I just execute and games last 10 minutes so it's good for my AD/HD short attention span.

My game character went to Auburn as 5th stringer and didn't play in the first game. The whole thing FF'd until final whistle. By the 2nd game, I was 3rd string and got in after the first half.

By the 3rd game, I won the starting job (you do this at practice, racking up points with big plays).

Now, I an BMOC and get more ass than a toilet seat. Ok, not really, but if RockStar and EA Sports teamed up, there is much potential there.