NAZI HOMO BITCHES

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by joeker, Jan 31, 2003.

1. joeker

joeker New Member

As all you lame nazi fuck wads sit at home and lament the superiority us Jews have over you, why don't you just kill yourselves and save us the time.

WE RULE the WORLD, WE CONTROL EVERYTHING, GET OVER IT

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yessss we know about you smooth talking backstabbing thieving barbarians with your clannish-extremism which causes you to be maladjusted to living within the human race that you resort to ape like pack competitiveness...I kiss the ground i walk on to be a part of the human race and not one of the rich, thieving Zionist dogs who set themselves apart from it.
    Why would i kill myself and save you time? Time is money and there's only so much of that that even you freaks can shove up your ass.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

HI NURSEY! missed you! *kiss kiss*
    so uh, is that why Jewish people dont eat bacon? cause bacon is just fucking tasty. if anyone says they dont like bacon i dont trust the motherfucker. like those feminazienvironmentalist bitches who try to keep their pets vegetatarian and then fertilize their hippie herb garden with dog shit. FUCK YEAH i want my mascara smeared in some rabbits eye before i smear it on mine! i might not want to eat a rabbit cause they taste shitty, but i'll put a baby cow in a shoebox and sautee it in some white wine for my dinner. jews. dont eat bacon, dont trust 'em. i dont trust the French either. cheese eating surrender monkeys! ARRRGH!

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Who was it Depeche Mode that sang, "People are people so why should it be You and I should get along so awfully?"

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Cooo-eee Rat *wave*
    And Nauseous, i didn't write that post necessarily as an arab even...just as someone that isn't a Zionist Jew! Because as Joeker quite rightly, shamelessly reveals, that's what the sides are in their war...Jewish or non-Jewish....so the Jews seperate themselves from the rest of us 'inferior' humans which is why they are renowned for turning round and doing a dirty on a non-jewish buisiness associate. They're out for themselves...the 'superior race'.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

a fucking hymie in millwalkee.. i bet he dies in a horrible snowblower accident, involving a few local neighborhood millitant black youths...

this is juts a prediction though

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    LOL...G-D, I love baiting
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh Joeker...can't you take a joke? I mean who but a madman would seriously argue that the Jews AREN'T superior to the rest of the human race, eh???

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    LOL...G-D, I love baiting<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Q. What do you call a space shuttle with Jews on board?

A. A portable oven.

9. joeker

joeker New Member

LOL...G-D, I love baiting

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Cooo-eee Rat *wave*
    And Nauseous, i didn't write that post necessarily as an arab even...just as someone that isn't a Zionist Jew! Because as Joeker quite rightly, shamelessly reveals, that's what the sides are in their war...Jewish or non-Jewish....so the Jews seperate themselves from the rest of us 'inferior' humans which is why they are renowned for turning round and doing a dirty on a non-jewish buisiness associate. They're out for themselves...the 'superior race'.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

The only things jews are good at is being slaughtered.

11. Coma White

Coma White New Member

If the jews ever build a spaceshuttle i'll bet it will be a cardboards box driven a single new years eve rocket.

-coma

Did i forget to mention that i fucking hate jews and the only good use for them is taget practice?.

12. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NameYouWant:
    The only things jews are good at is being slaughtered.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn skippy! Hateful bastards!

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coma White:
    If the jews ever build a spaceshuttle i'll bet it will be a cardboards box driven a single new years eve rocket.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you really think a jew is going to spend money for a cardboard box? Man, only thing woese than an over vocal jew, is a mexican named ofielia always seeking attention

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Read this...even the Israelis call themselves 'dogs'...

Occupied Jerusalem: 1 February, 2003 (IAP News)

An Israeli professor and military historian hinted that Israel could avenge the holocaust by annihilating millions of Germans and other Europeans.

Speaking during an interview which was published in Jerusalem Friday, Professor Martin Van Crevel said Israel had the capability of hitting most European capitals with nuclear weapons.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets of our air force."

Creveld, a professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, pointed out that "collective deportation" was Israel's only meaningful strategy towards the Palestinian people.

"The Palestinians should all be deported. The people who strive for this (the Israeli government) are waiting only for the right man and the right time. Two years ago, only 7 or 8 per cent of Israelis were of the opinion that this would be the best solution, two months ago it was 33 per cent, and now, according to a Gallup poll, the figure is 44 percent."

Creveld said he was sure that Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon wanted to deport the Palestinians.

"I think it's quite possible that he wants to do that. He wants to escalate the conflict. He knows that nothing else we do will succeed."

Asked if he was worried about Israel becoming a rouge state if it carried out a genocidal deportation against Palestinians, Creveld quoted former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Dayan who said "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."

Creveld argued that Israel wouldn't care much about becoming a rouge state.

"Our armed forces are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that this will happen before Israel goes under."

15. chester grape

chester grape New Member

"Rouge state"?

Is that where they kiss and make up?

Geddit? Rouge - Make up?!?

Har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Har.

16. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Well, at least Yid chicks are clean, unlike Nursey, who probably has hair on her goddam teeth.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

make your own conclusions.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

make your own conclusions.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*snigggers*

19. Doghead

Doghead New Member

make your own conclusions.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, do those eyebrows keep on going and link up somewhere on the back of your eggshell like head? And is it hard to breath through those tiny nostrils on that piggy nose? And what exactly is that fur collar hiding anyway?

Now show me your tits. I need another laugh.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    So, do those eyebrows keep on going and link up somewhere on the back of your eggshell like head? And is it hard to breath through those tiny nostrils on that piggy nose? And what exactly is that fur collar hiding anyway?

Now show me your tits. I need another laugh.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooooooooohhhhhh!

*sits back and waits for the fireworks*