Nauseous is a dirty, filthy, worn-out, old, fucking whore of

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yet, why do I still feel this strange attraction?

Must.......... cut.......... these.......... strings...............

2. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Just say no, to the clap.

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

It's called LOVE.
    ">
    ">
    ">

I will love you...

As long as I can dream

As long as I can think

As long as I have a memory

I will love you.

As long as I have eyes to see

And ears to hear

And lips to speak

I will love you

As long as I have...

A heart to feel

A soul stirring within me

An imagination to hold you

I will love you

As long as there is time

As long as there is love

As long as there is you

As long as I have a breath

To speak your name

I will love you

Because I love you more

Than anything in all the world.

So thats is why.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

If u want to see the secrets behind the red crosses you know what to do.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

ah, lomo has stalkeritis

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    ah, lomo has stalkeritis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lomo, quit giving me a 'hard' time.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

tell him u luv him by giving him a restraining order

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

Lomo, quit giving me a 'hard' time. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bish... if I give you a 'hard' time, you'll thank me...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You were trying to give me a hard time the other night on the phone. Don't you remember?

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Um... them's were jus' jokes! Ha! Yeah... them's wuz jokes... I wouldn't...........

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You know the whole pretense of this thread isn't relevent anymore, don't you?

Like I said, last night... I'm your whore and only your whore from now on.

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You know the whole pretense of this thread isn't relevent anymore, don't you?

Like I said, last night... I'm your whore and only your whore from now on.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that mean that he decided his family was too important to him to let you tear it apart?

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, actually I ended things Monday, but his wife called me Tues and begged me to give him another chance. (Not shit) And I felt sorry for him and started talking to him again... Then I get this email:

[/i]Kelly,
    First off, Please know I am sorry. I have not slept at all since you dropped me off last night. And I wish I was man enough to do this face to face, or at least over the phone. But if I seen you, or heard you, I could not do this at all. So here I am, pissed off at myself for doing it this way anyway.

You know I like you, I like you allot. I like you more than I should. And there is the problem. I have tried to play off and ignore your comments about liking me "allot" but I know what you mean, or at least I think I do. And I didn't want to believe that, because I Did Not Want To Hurt You. But I think I have.

You deserve so much more than I can give you. I have not been able to get the conversation we had last Friday out of my head. I can not give you what you should have, what you deserve to have. You deserve someone that can give you back what you put in. I can't. I thought I could. I thought I could like you and nothing else. But that is not me. I have never been the type of guy to put himself first. Yet over the past two weeks I have. I should have done this last week but I was being selfish. I should have this Friday, but when I seen you I could not. You may not like that guy that your friends tried to set you up with, but there are allot of guys out there that would kill for you. You are not only beautiful, but smart, sexy, witty, and funny. You have it all. You have much more than I deserve.

You know, somewhere in my messed up head I thought all this would work. That we could be friends and "stuff" with no strings. I was wrong. You have done nothing wrong. You have done everything right, I have not. I can not control how I feel or what I feel towards someone, towards you. But if we continue doing what we are doing I am going to end up hurting you more than I might be now, and I will end up breaking my own heart. Last night I didn't want to come home. I wanted to stay the whole night with you. I can't do that. Not to you, and not to me. I hate the fact that I might be hurting you now. I never meant to. Please believe me. But I should not feel as strongly towards you as I do. I really like you "allot". Your friends were right, both you and I knew this. You need someone that can love you. Can be there full time. Can do for you what you can do for them. I wish I was that person. But I am not. Please believe me when I say that this is killing me. But last night scared me. When I lay there next to you and didn't want to leave. Wanted to wake up with you. And thinking that you felt the same. And knowing I can not do that.

I was given a freedom by my wife, which was to spend "time" with someone besides her. But that freedom was never taken till I met you. Then week by week my feelings for you grew and I think yours did as well. And that isn't good. As I said I will end up hurting you, more than I may be now. I do not know if I am doing the right thing. I have no idea. What I do know is that I am sorry if I hurt you. I am sorry that I could not do this face to face. Please believe me, it is not that I do not respect you enough to do this face to face, it is that I would chicken out. Please don't hate me. I do understand why you would. I don't know if you have trusted me at all about other things I have told you. I have been honest about how I feel about you. And what I think of you. And that is why I can not start lying now. I can not lie to myself and say I don't feel more for you than I should, because I do feel for you. I understand if you never what to talk me again, or if you hate my guts. I am not doing this to you because I am mad, or because you did something wrong, or because I want to hurt you. I really think this is the right thing to do. So you can find a man that loves you. That can be there for you full time. Not a man like me. You deserve so much more than me.

I am sorry about your shift at work. I didn't intend on this happening. I didn't want to feel how I fell. Or think that you feel the way you feel. I can not continue to go on like we have knowing that one day, sooner or later, I may break your heart. Right now I am just a guy, married guy. I don't want to be the man that breaks your heart. You do not deserve that. I know that you once said that it was all or nothing, when it came to us. And that you could not just be friends. So I guess that this is goodbye.

I will miss what we had, I will miss you. I will miss the emails, the movies, the talks, the trips, the everything. But at least I will know that I am not in the way of you finding true happiness which you deserve so much. I pray you will find someone to make you feel the way you have made me feel. I know you will. Please know you did everything right, everything. I am the one that fucked up here, and I am sorry for that. I hope you understand. I think you do. I think you know that I feel more than friendship for you. And I think you understand that is why I am doing this. Because I do not want to hurt you even more later. Because you deserve more than me, more than I can give you.

I am very sorry Kelly.

Your friend always *wanted or not*

Jesse. [/i]

Feel free to make fun of me and feel totally free to make fun of him.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that was a bit overwritten there kelly... most of it was just standard breakup letter fillout crap... if you take all that out he's basically just saying you're whiny and your cunts too dry .... better luck next time

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're prolly right, Pimp. But at least fucking me isn't like throwing hotdogs down a hallway.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, Kell... I think this "Jesse" fellow should learn to use the spell checker, um, "allot" (or drop the Forrest Gump quotes).

Basically, like I said in the email, it almost sounds like this illiterate motherfucker is trying to take credit for the 'breakup.' Fuck that shit. Take credit for it yourself...

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

whoaaaaa! Lomo said it first but I was thinking it. the "allot" thingy is just soooo bad. but then again, you guys probably dont speak much.

fuck, i cant talk, i'm with Mr.Married Belgium guy. shiiiiiit!

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Everyone gets a kick out of the "allot". I personally liked the, "But if I seen you" and the "feel how I fell". His hill-jack wife probably helped him write it. Who knows? As you all know I'm a big stickler on spelling and I should have been on guard the second email he sent me when he spelled, familiar, 'furmiler'. Oh that and that ugly ass leather fringe jacket he wears... and the body odor... and the rotten tooth. WTF has been wrong with me?

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

his wife called me Tues and begged me to give him another chance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want a wife like that.... No, actually I dont want a wife at all.
    Please disregard.

20. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Actually, watch the movie "Dumb and Dumber," if you need a good comparative use of the word "allot."