Nasty Burps

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Mar 12, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I hardly never ever eat pork or beef..( cause Im a Muslim Jew Hindu Atheist ) well this morning I was craving a sausage biscuit with lots of mustard. So I stopped at a drive thru (chickfila) and got one at 10.20am... and it was GOOD. But now I burping the nastiest burps now 6:45pm... like the kind that smells like strange / chemical / rotted / spoiled farts. I had this before... a long time ago, I think the last time I ate something out of the ordinary ...anyone ever get fart-burps? That is the only thing I have eaten today.

hell I may have posted about it last time....Sorry if I did, my memory sucks.

2. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

My kid gets what she calls "egg burps". I give her fish oil for them, helps everytime....

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The worst burps I had was when I had that partial bowel obstruction with gatritis. They weren't farty, they were yeasty and horrid. It tasted like I drank a case of beer and was burping this firey yeasty vomit.

Only think I could think of was the speghetti and bread that I had eaten for lunch in there fermenting and rotting.

Food can sit in your stomach for 8 hours. Fat and protein stay in your stomach the longest, so they must have been building up gas during digestion in your stomach that was coming out in farty burps.

That's just my best guess.

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

this thread is just unbelieveable.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

damn it is now 6.40 am next day- still got them.