NAAAAUUSEEEOUUUUSS!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Dec 2, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

we're sorry MSN IS FUCKING SHIT, it aint us we swear!!

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Who excatly is we?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"We the people..."

Um... yeah.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    we're sorry MSN IS FUCKING SHIT, it aint us we swear!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I'm sorry for planning an attack on your family. But I fear that it's too late now...

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

she won't talk to me on any messenger programs anymore... now that you mention it, no one talks to me on any messenger programs... except for the codrers I know always asking me for pointers and programs... *sigh* I do suck don't I?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, you are the COCK OF ALL TIME... I'm sure they just feel intimidated, that's all...

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    she won't talk to me on any messenger programs anymore... now that you mention it, no one talks to me on any messenger programs... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I had was ICQ and I don't have it anymore. I just use messenger. Add me to your contact list then, buck-o!!

unkncutter@hotmail.com

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    unkncutter@hotmail.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't know what came over me... but i just saw that email addy and broke into a rendition of 'uncle fucker'....

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    ... now that you mention it, no one talks to me on any messenger programs...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's nothing personal... i hardly spend much time online these days.. so nobody is graced with my sparkling wit anymore.... except maybe lomotil... he'll vouch for my absence...

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    it's nothing personal... i hardly spend much time online these days.. so nobody is graced with my sparkling wit anymore.... except maybe lomotil... he'll vouch for my absence...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and me?

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    and me? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no we just ignore you and your nonsense babbling

12. kitana

kitana New Member

no we just ignore you and your nonsense babbling<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AND WE ignore you altogether

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    AND WE ignore you altogether <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that the reason why you feel the need to send me non-stop messages via MSN all the time?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

is that the reason why you feel the need to send me non-stop messages via MSN all the time?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its only me, i like to make u feel wanted sometimes

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its only me, i like to make u feel wanted sometimes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fucking retard

16. kitana

kitana New Member

pucker up, babe (K)