n00b

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bertha, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Bertha

Bertha New Member

"Hello wankstains, this is my first muthafuckin' skank bitch, ass rape, acid splash over yer filthy spunk plugged cunt post... so fuck you all!"

Extracted from "Hello! first post" by Stymie Quote from Dubya G Grace

2. 1337

1337 New Member

moron....

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was thinking more like "shitsmear" but moron is more apt...

4. Bertha

Bertha New Member

just tryin it out no need to start bitchin'

5. Bertha

Bertha New Member

Why are all forums anti-n00b anyway? You were all n00bs once

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oozabooza:
    Why are all forums anti-n00b anyway? You were all n00bs once<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't ever a "n00b"...I immediately fit in and was worshipped by everyone who matters at Fugly. Except Nursey...but she loves me now too.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

First there were three... now there are two... So the prophcy scrools proclaim... I am not at liberty to devuldge anymore...

P.S. oozabooza still sucks

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

At last! The recognition I have always dreamt off and strived to achieve for...

Use your own words in future yer plagarising toss pot.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey oozzaa id just like to take this opportunity to tell you to fuck off as well,later dude.

10. Bertha

Bertha New Member

i gave u credit 4 it so stop bitchin dubya. tommy your a retard, enough said

11. stymie

stymie New Member

heh, even I got a mention! Think you lot love us n00bs really, just got a funny way of showing it.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    heh, even I got a mention! Think you lot love us n00bs really, just got a funny way of showing it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut the fuck up you dumb fucking turd

13. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    shut the fuck up you dumb fucking turd<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have all these little gems written down for easy access? I am humbled, I truly am.

I= intermittent
    M= moronic
    C= .... Well, you fill that one out fuckwit

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Jesus?!?!?! who forgot to jiggle the handle on the fugly toilet again!!! Its backed up and overflowing back into the forums

15. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Jesus?!?!?! who forgot to jiggle the handle on the fugly toilet again!!! Its backed up and overflowing back into the forums <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should have double checked seeing as you just took your face for a shit

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    You should have double checked seeing as you just took your face for a shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

took my face fora shit? Godamn, is that limey ebonics? Pimp is this english slang? or retarded rehtoric?

17. Bertha

Bertha New Member

Fuckin hell! I cant be that bad! I apologise for any senseless acts of n00bism that i have commited. O the shame, the humanity of it all!

18. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by oozabooza:
    Fuckin hell! I cant be that bad! I apologise for any senseless acts of n00bism that i have commited. O the shame, the humanity of it all!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Jesus?!?!?! who forgot to jiggle the handle on the fugly toilet again!!! Its backed up and overflowing back into the forums <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was funny.