My true feelings on babies...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Mar 8, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tori_Anus:
    I DID IT!I DID IT,IMC!!!I WENT LOCAL SUPERMARKET,AND GOT ONE,FROM PRAM.IT'S DEAD NOW.WHAT NOW??I JUST GOT THE LITTLE FUCKER AND DID AS YOU SAID.it squirmed and shit and stuff like you said.but i just kept on shaking-and squeezing-going SHUTTUPSHUTTUPSHUTTUP,~Now will you want to be with me???tell me what next-i have bread knives and plastic bags.can you phone me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure I need a phone number

2. Icare

Icare New Member

NUMBER IS IN POST!!!!!!!OH!!I'M SO HAPPY!!!

3. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

what the fuck is all that crying?? Someone stick it in the oven!!

4. drag_on

drag_on New Member

you guys are idiots.... how sick can you be? all of you are gonna get what you deserve one day.....

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drag_on:
    you guys are idiots.... how sick can you be? all of you are gonna get what you deserve one day.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmmm.... something wrong with that post..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drag_on:
    you guys are idiots.... how sick can you be? Yall are gonna get what you deserve one day.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahh... thats better..

y'all have a nice day now..

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you guys are idiots.... how sick can you be? all of you are gonna get what you deserve one day.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut the fuck up and go feed the camels sand nigger

9. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Hey,IMC...I've been thinking about that kid who went on a shooting spree at school...
    And I was wondering...Did you have to pay him? Or did you just supply the gun & rounds?

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Accually he had the gun, I just told him that everyone was laughing at him...

11. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

Im really torn on this one.

A) I could call IMC out for his idiotic take on babies, and make reference to wishing he had been bashed as a baby, himself. (which is the emotion he obviously looks to promote, however pathetic the discourse may be)

B) I could give him props (much as many other ass-kissers have, with out thought, done) for stirring the cauldron to keep the fungus and bottom feeders on their toes.

I think I need a kleenex.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

dont be mad at me because you have a ugly shit skined baby...

13. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

Its hard to have a "shit skinned baby" when the only thing I devoutly engaged is the Minnie Mouse doll I have ripped the ass from and inserted mass amounts of vaseline into.

Try again. You're starting to excite me.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow I finnaly found another plusiefile!! I have a "alf" doll I have affeciontly sewn an anus on

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

dman I forgot how funny this thread was...

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

memories...

17. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tori_Anus:
    And LOOK!HE CAN SPELL!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe... Now I see the irony of that post.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That whole post was beautiful... like honey from the lips of an angel...

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well fucking put.

I think the same should apply to the little bastards in college. Nobody wants to have thier class interrupted by the screams of a wet-crotched bastard kid in the back row. Leave your little fuck trophies at home, for fuck's sake.

At the school I go to, they're building a new 'childcare facility' - wonderful. Just fucking great. Now, in addition to the library, computer lab, id card, parking, health services, etc, ad nauseum fees that I already pay, now I've got a subsidized charge for taking care of someone else's mistakes while they sit in class and show off thier pictures to those misfortunate enough to sit next to them.

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    I think the same should apply to the little bastards in college. Nobody wants to have thier class interrupted by the screams of a wet-crotched bastard kid in the back row.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude... you just gotta stop drinking, its gonna cause problems when try and pick up women...