My Self-Mutilation Pics

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Aug 15, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

Coming Soon To Fugly Forums...

=============================================
    can i get a show of ppl that care about me???

I am gonna show my ass getting self-mutilated, so can i please have some support here?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't think I've ever heard a more worthy cause...

Whatcha gonna do? Cut your finger off? Circumsize yourself? Pull a Van Gogh?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hopefully she will hang herself...

4. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Pleaded kitana:
    I am gonna show my ass getting self-mutilated, so can i please have some support here?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Dear, I believe you have our complete support on that project.

Now start cutting - we're waiting for the pics.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hi kitana.. i'm glad to see you're doing something beneficial for the forum at last...
    do we get special requests..
    c'mon ifya gonna do it.. do it with style..

for a start .. could you coat needles with bee-sting venom.. and insert them under your skin..

i'll add more requests as i think of 'em..

6. kitana

kitana New Member

Lomo: what's a Van Gogh?
    Pimp: i am allergic to bees

allright, give me some requests, if they sound ok, i will do em. nothing with my genitalia or boobies - leave the girls alone.
    i was thinking of sticking pins under my skin, diff areas or using a scalpel to slice fillets out of my skin...thats all that comes to mind...damn, where is my torture imagination???

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

allergic to bees eh, kitana? at least thats one back for the animal world

anyway i digress...
    first of all.. as you said you'd like to mutilate your ass.. i'd like you to do just that...
    you say you're a dab hand with a scalpel.. slice both your butt-cheeks at the point where they meet the leg... pull away at the skin.. then insert two whoopee cushions.. one in each cheek... you can get these from any joke or novelty store.. ...
    then crudely stitch up your ass.. and take the two mouthpiece ends of the cushions .. and dangle them around your starfish area.. when you feel the need to fart... just blow it into the bags... storing it up for later use.. for comedy effect keep the accumulated gases stored for a time when you are in a crowded room.. (not hard for a mexican)... then sit down and chortle with laughter at the rude noise and people fleeing with tears in their eyes..

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Van Gogh - the surrealist painter. He cut his ear off and mailed it to his ex.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

She is full of shit... she won't do it

10. kitana

kitana New Member

Pimp: i am also allergic to jellyfish stings... thats a bit too harsh, it requires body modifying, i dont do that sort of stuff. also, when i said ass, i meant my body, myself...u misunderstood my term

Lomo: thats also a bit too harsh...i barely pierced my ear like last week, i dont want to cut it off

11. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:

Lomo: thats also a bit too harsh...i barely pierced my ear like last week, i dont want to cut it off
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ear is already pierced?

Perfect.

You can then cut it off and hang it from your other ear.

Awaiting photos.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hummph ...
    ok then wimpana... try this one out then...

on the back of your thigh... cut two parallel slices... about 1/4 of an inch apart (6mm)... cut them nice and deep.. in fact.. until the knife scores the bone..
    then at the ends of the two slices insert the blade perpendicular to the slices.. nice and deep also.. until you are left with a rectangle...
    insert your finger into one end.. and ease the slice out.. this should hurt like hell .. when you've extracted the slice of thigh... it's time to crawl into the kitchen (you might need a little camping gas stove.. unless you can handle standing )...

in a small pan.. melt some butter... chop the thigh slice into small pieces and throw them into the pan...
    slice some spring onion into about 1 inch slices .. and throw them in as well... simmer over a low heat..

while the meat is cooking.. and the flavour from the spring onions is infusing the melted butter.. beat 4 hens eggs... add a splash of milk.. (about 1/2 a cup)...
    mix the eggs and milk.. and add salt and pepper to the mix.. as desired..

pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook as scrambled eggs...

there you have it.. self-mutilation.. and a tasty snack for those watching/holding the camera... (i'm not sure if you'd have the appetite, unfortunately)

another thing you could do.. is pull out some nice healthy teeth... maybe every other tooth...
    to make it a bit more scientific.. you could drop them into individual cups of soda.. (coke, pepsi, 7up, fanta, dr pepper.. etc) and measure the rate at which the drinks dissolve your teeth.. and present us with a well thought out table of statistics.. (after all you ARE a three point something GPA)

13. kitana

kitana New Member

Pimp: shit! that's fucking harsh!
    i dont have a camcorder, i have digi cam...which is out on loan to that one friend of mine
    i have to wait till i get it back b4 i start the mutilation...just give me more ideas, but nothing that will leave large marks on my body - i already got a history of mental illness, if my mom sees that i am inflicting harm upon myself, its back to see the psycho - iatrist...

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    Van Gogh - the surrealist painter. He cut his ear off and mailed it to his ex.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Van Gogh... *shivers*

I spent an entire afternoon sitting in front of his Sunflower painting in the museum in Amsterdam tripping my head off!
    When you see his paintings for real it's pretty mind-blowing stuff! In some places the paint is over an inch thick! And the colours are all so vivid!

This is the Pic that mesmerized me...

And this one gave me the horrors...

15. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh, i like that second one...

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    just give me more ideas, but nothing that will leave large marks on my body - i already got a history of mental illness, if my mom sees that i am inflicting harm upon myself, its back to see the psycho - iatrist...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so that means there's no chance of you writing TAWT on your head in cigarette burns.. so that each time you look in a mirror you'll be reminded of your true self...

this forthcoming gallery of kitanas self-inflicted wounds sounds tamer by the second...
    i'm starting to lose interest now.. walking off to the next act..

way to keep an audience kitana

17. Topper

Topper New Member

Finally this cesspit of a forum is starting to acquire a certain "Je ne sais quos", althought I'm not sure what that is.

Here's a trekkie for ya, he was one of Vans mates.

<center> </center>

18. nikky

nikky New Member

im waiting for the damn pics!
    oh righto, why i was gone?
    my pc is broken.
    and i wasnt really interested in coming by.

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Thats "Je ne sais pas". It's French for "I don't know"

20. kitana

kitana New Member

nothing on the face, it has to be something i can cover, i already said i am labeled as suicidial and homicidal at home, so if my mommy sees some cuts, with no good explanations, its off to see the psychiatrist...and i dont have my digi cam yet, i wont have it till the 20th maybe