My personal opinion on Jews, Retards, and little girls.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Jesus Christ, Oct 21, 2000.

1. Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ New Member

People have wanted to know for centuries where Jesus Christ stands on these issues. Well first, Jews.....They will all burn in hell for crucifying Me! Retards, well we just dont have no place here in heaven for people like Harlan that drools and studders everytime he wants to get laid. Little Girls???Well I better keep My mouth shut, after that Jon Benet Ramsey case The FBI has been watching Me pretty close!

2. Bug

Bug New Member

(Scratching head) - Sorry, can't place the name, but I would have remembered pulling some planks & nails outta my garage and hanging up some muthafucka out in the desert - (I think...)

Wait~!! It wasn't me! I ain't got a garage, or a hammer, or any planks, nails, etc., and Jersey City is below sea level --

You must want some other Jew.... (Or a Roman Catholic - no need to hide the "Patty Hearst
    Syndrome" - it's okay, really) - NOW GO GET A FUCKING SHRINK!

------------------
    Drunken Bugs are a menace to society!
    >:)>=<<

3. Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ New Member

Good news!!! I am appointing Adolf Hitler as My new right hand man! He will oversee the gassing of all Jews that slipped through the gates and snuck into heaven!
    Your Lord and Savior,
    Jesus Christ

4. Dead_Girls_Cannot_Say_No

Dead_Girls_Cannot_Say_No New Member

i am truely curious bout lil girls muwahahahaha....
    no serious i am

------------------
    it is so true they cannot say anything they are dead =þ

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

what aspect are you curious about?

6. Dead_Girls_Cannot_Say_No

Dead_Girls_Cannot_Say_No New Member

well it is alright to think bout sniffing 15 yr old panties but it you do while they are on then (join the club)

7. Jew

Jew New Member

Wow, Jesus and Hitler walking hand by hand.

i'm getting all horny now, think i'll fuck another skinny little girl, or launch a missile up Holy Mariah's cunt.
    yeah, sounds nice.

Say man, want me to put my dick in a take away package, or would you rather suck my dick right here?

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

have you murdered any more rock throwing palistines today? Kikes are stupid

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i feel like chicken tonight

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

10. Piecraft the Terrible

Piecraft the Terrible New Member

My persoanl opinion on Jesus Chrsit, he's a child molesting, fucktwat who likes it when camels stick their wangs up his little arsehole!

------------------
    Have you ever danced in the pale moonlight of the night with the Devil? Well I have!

11. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Who isn't these days.... Its the COOL thing to do......

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

true..

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

My thoughts on little girls:
    18-legal
    17-with consent
    16-with a note
    15-if mom or dad is in the room

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

14. Jew

Jew New Member

Dear I murder children: You have no fucking clue about whats happening in the Middle East. Which means, you have no fucking right to express your opinion\"knowlege" on the situation. Shortly, I'll explain: The plastinians are the bad guys who make the riots and drop bombs on civilians, and our soldiers just trying to stay alive. Wonder why fuckheads who hates jews like the filthy arabs. Anyway, if you'll watch some CNN, with some luck you'll see a group of terrorists burning the flag of your beloved state, the USA. keep your head down, I haven't cummed yet. BURN THE NAZI MACHINE

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jew:
    Dear I murder children: You have no fucking clue about whats happening in the Middle East. Which means, you have no fucking right to express your opinion\"knowlege" on the situation. Shortly, I'll explain: The plastinians are the bad guys who make the riots and drop bombs on civilians, and our soldiers just trying to stay alive. Wonder why fuckheads who hates jews like the filthy arabs. Anyway, if you'll watch some CNN, with some luck you'll see a group of terrorists burning the flag of your beloved state, the USA. keep your head down, I haven't cummed yet. BURN THE NAZI MACHINE<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that the reason why the jewish run media in the united states are "covering up" and over sensationizing the events from there? I happen to be close friends to some palestines that own a bussiness in the states.. I have heard the true story, the Jews are the monsters in this ordeal.. Americans are not getting the whole story..

16. Icare

Icare New Member

/me bends over and offers his tender young nine yr old boy looking figure to IMC "I have gaffa tape for you to,if you want" *Blink blink*

17. Icare

Icare New Member

...Sir!

18. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jew:
    ...The plastinians are the bad guys who make the riots and drop bombs on civilians, and our soldiers just trying to stay alive... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a public service message (and I'm a filthy little jew, so I'd know), the above post is full of shit. The Israelis are the "bad guys" who basically colonlised at gun point the traditional lands of the Palestinians, marched 'em off, and have exploited, humiliated and repressed them ever since. Israel is totally in violation of international law for crimes of international aggression and has been for decades. The Palestinians, in contrast, don't even compare.

Just look at the recent Intifada. What were the body counts? 140 dead Palestinians - many of whom were under the age of 16 - versus, what, six dead Israelis - and soldiers at that! That's roughly how the situation exists, and has always existed. If anyone's the victim here, it's not the stone pitching fifteen year olds.

The international consensus on the matter has always been a nice, peaceful bi-national arrangement, which Arafat is keen on, but which Israel and the US have thwarted at every given UN General Assembly and Security Council session, usually with of votes of 162 to 2 and 14 to 1, respectively. The record on this matter, for those who are serious about it, is crystal clear.

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

19. Skully

Skully New Member

And kudos to IMC for having an open mind. News straight from the front-line eyewitnesses, instead of from selective US media agents, often offers a much clearer view of the world.

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

20. Date Rapist

Date Rapist New Member

All this socio-political discussion is all very well, but

WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT ALL GOT TO DO WITH RETARDS???