my name is fat cunt and im a fatcunt

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by stinky, Apr 29, 2003.

1. stinky

stinky New Member

kisssssss

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

3. stinky

stinky New Member

maaaaaaaaaaa

rooooooooooooseeeeeeyyyyyyy

reeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHAAAVIN ITTTT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

OH

YARSH

But I aint pissed....unlike the other night...I was trying to type, but I could read the godam motherfuckin letters....llllooooooooolLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

4. stinky

stinky New Member

couldnt

5. unlimited-time

You're a headcase....cya in 2 weeks.

6. DADDY

DADDY New Member

Wow Dubya, swap the little finger in the poop shoot for a major vinyl fetish and we have just about all the same horny buttons! Oh yeah, swap Kelly La Brock for Tiffany Amber Thiesen too.

Hey U.T., I have sat by and enjoyed the trip so far, but I have to say that rippin on somebody because they have a brain tumor is pretty lame and, well, low. I was holding a somewhat high opinion of you up until that, now its tarnished to a fault.

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DADDY:
    Wow Dubya, swap the little finger in the poop shoot for a major vinyl fetish and we have just about all the same horny buttons! Oh yeah, swap Kelly La Brock for Tiffany Amber Thiesen too.

Hey U.T., I have sat by and enjoyed the trip so far, but I have to say that rippin on somebody because they have a brain tumor is pretty lame and, well, low. I was holding a somewhat high opinion of you up until that, now its tarnished to a fault.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You obvioulsy never read my posts to Cancerbean about his lack of hair then did you.If you give out information on here expect it to be thrown back at you at a latter date.
    This isn't a very nice place, haven't you fuckin newbie dimwits got that yet.

Now on with the packing.Holiday here i come.

8. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

oh god is there nothing to do there?