my mum

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by necropaedophile, Jun 18, 2002.

1. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Fuck you Tommy and fuck your mum,ill smash your teeth out, and hers,you can suckle on my dick between you.Pair of whores

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh dear,looks like someones past his bed time.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh dear,looks like someones past his bed time.

4. necropaedophile

Y`know what tommy? I think YOURE logging in as youre own mother,kinda like "psycho" where you put her clothes on and talk in her voice,that kinda thing,and then manifest your incestuous fantisies in here.

Cool,i actually answered without saying "fuck,cunt,twat,bitch,slag,or suck my dick"
    I know im a disgrace-It wont happen again.

5. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

You know what, tommy? I hate you. Just thought I would tell you that. If I saw you across the street, I would go over just to beat the snot out of you. Then you can lay there and see the onloookers laughing at you; because you got your ass beat by a slight built, 5'6 tall girl like me.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>You know what, tommy? I hate you. Just thought I would tell you that. If I saw you across the street, I would go over just to beat the snot out of you. Then you can lay there and see the onloookers laughing at you; because you got your ass beat by a slight built, 5'6 tall girl like me.
    --------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OI LADS HAVE YOU FUCKING HERAD THIS IM IN HERE,SHES FUCKING DRIPPING GAGGING FOR IT,ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

TO THINE EYES LOOK FIRST NECRO YA INBRED FUCKWIT

8. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    OI LADS HAVE YOU FUCKING HERAD THIS IM IN HERE,SHES FUCKING DRIPPING GAGGING FOR IT,ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Say what? Speak English, please? "fucking dripping gagging"? They does NOT go together like that in a NORMAL sentence.

What ever your deluded pissant brain thinks I want from you, you are very sadly mistake. I wouldn't squat and piss in your mouth if your teeth were in flames.

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Ok tommy,you clever twat,now youve gotta figure out which one of these psycho fucks is logging in as your mum.
    --------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well necropeadophile it seems awful funny you any my mum arrived at the same time,i thought you mauled kids not impersonated sad old fat lonley drunken women.

10. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Respect your mother, Tommy. She brought you into this world, so she can take you out. Personally I hope she takes you out of it.

11. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    Fuck you Tommy and fuck your mum,ill smash your teeth out, and hers,you can suckle on my dick between you.Pair of whores<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

quite an imagination you have there lad! my teeth rotted out of my head ages ago. tommy's teeth on the other hand, are in better repair than mine. he's only lost 6 adult teeth and i keep them in a jar that someday, i hope will house his foreskin.

12. necropaedophile

This whole thread is just fucking insanity realised.

13. necropaedophile

TO BITCH OF THE YEAR-
    Iwant your babies,i think im in love with you...............

14. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by necropaedophile:
    TO BITCH OF THE YEAR-
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh, joy.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> What ever your deluded pissant brain thinks I want from you, you are very sadly mistake. I wouldn't squat and piss in your mouth if your teeth were in flames.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Dont fight it bitch its bigger than the both of us,you know you want it.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>TO BITCH OF THE YEAR-
    --------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OI BUMBOY STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BEEYATCH.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Sings in a childish school boy sort of way... Tommy's got a girlfriend, Tommy's got a girlfriend

Damn, I'm jealous...

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey dubya my bestest freind will you ask bitch of the year if she'll go out with me,oh go on pleeeeeeeease.
    (stands here shuffling his feet and looking at the floor with a dumbass grin on my face)

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I asked her Tommy mate, but she just stared at me with a glassy-eyed, dribbly grin... I put my finger in her minge tho!

(rubs his fish finger under Tommy's nose to prove it)

Will try after again after school...

20. necropaedophile

Shes mine motherfucker!...wait,you are a motherfucker,fuck,im running out of things to call you tommy.