my lifes like gta.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ghostman, Sep 18, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

i feel like my life is a bit like gta,always on the run,commitin sins,movin a lot,using a phone a lot,stabbing an fighting a lot,drug deals,taking drugs,drinking,using prostitutes,stealin,occasional gun situations,occasional theft of a car or gang war,occasional rape an bad things,kidnap,

if i go on like this much longer,i will be dead or worse,locked up again..

how does a gost change its ways?

how does a ghost move away?

what should a ghostman do in this situation..?..

because i calculate a heavy penalty comin gostys way.

manicwank,i want no advice from you,you fanny crack...

russian dee what would a russian d suggest?

astral boggy woo,what would a astral boog implye?

oh nooooooooo,help,i think my time may nearly soon be up on me,but wait,i could ring christopher reeves for help..i think you are him manicwank.....cartwheel off the computer to my garden an back,twice,i doin laps. mmmmmmmm sweetcorn

2. ghostman

ghostman New Member

i have been offered to move to my cousins in brixton,,,,but,,,im not fuckin sure....brixton is a lot fuckin worse than hackney,very bad area....slum of the earth land,murder capital,no yanks have ever entered brixton an came out without bein killed or robbed an stripped naked an made to run to the police ahahah..but a gost could be killed easily,they are not my ends,but my cousins,but still,people could look at that as traitory or summin..not good,gosty be in a predicament here..

3. maniac164

maniac164 New Member

your life is like gta,you always load your database saved when you fail in a mission which is what happens in fugly's forum with your pseudonymous tihehe

4. ghostman

ghostman New Member

lies manicwank you fannycrack..dont ever try to degrade me with such mockery!! you plonker

5. napoleonfjx

napoleonfjx New Member

my lifes like gta

you seam to have fitted in well in the sound company so i think you could always get back into a job like that, therefore if it all goes tits up on the course you can also get back into a job like the one youve got.

...do t course