My last post at fugly-Goodbye

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Guest, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

This was my last word..hahah

Goodbye

system message
    Banned and Locked Down!

(pimpnnurseysnazifunhouse) has been locked down in accordance with ezboard's Terms of Use
    Reason: Attack coordination board and they are a bunch of fucking cocksmokers.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What a fucking moron!!! Seems to have made your life!?!! Everybody that visited that forum including me and Pimp don't give a shit about that *fleeting minor irritation* anymore. You win at being a number one fucking braindead loser. Well done Jack-in-the-ass!You've illustrated to anyone that might not already know what a meaningless,living hell it must be to be you.In fact,i think i'd rather be dead than be you.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

seems kinda funny he's decided to leave after i said why he posts here if he hates it so much,although im sure old joey tempest wont admit that(i bet he looks great in spandex)

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

You know, I think Assjacked has to be the whinest faggot I have met so far. I think he may even be worse than Morris Dees (well maybe not THAT bad...Even AssFuckCity isn't capable of being that much of a sniveling piece of shit..).

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

YOUR A WHORE JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!

6. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jackass City:
    This was my last word..hahah

Goodbye
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good riddance ya fucking incompetent moron..