my head sucks

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Oct 26, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Something is wrong with every part of it. Just got Scrubbing Bubble bathroom cleaner in my eye... last night my nose got broken by a soccer ball. and the baby busted my lip. I am scared to use a Q tip today... my luck I would slip and bust my ear drum out. ...

Oh since the niose crap, I have to be a mouth breather. and I woke from my OWN snores last night. If I was next to you in adark room, you would swear I was a 78 year old Jewish man... with long nose hair... it makes an old man nose noise.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You need to start wearing a helmet around your kids.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

here is the funny thing... I look like a poster for abused women... now my eye is all red, nose is swollen a little, and lip busted .

funny I think I see better out of that eye now... or maybe I never noticed my other eye is not as good as the right eye.

I also nearly pooped my pants today...

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Don't let that lady from the store see you she will know for sure why you look busted up no matter what you say.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

haha true dat ... eye will be normal tomorrow, think it is red from rubbing it. nose ... no one says it is swollen, except me... lip is bad... but I am sure will fine tomorrow...

I just hurt my finger ... digging in the ugly sofa for the remote.... I forgot about about all the reclining metal parts.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have been seeing flashes of light in my eye and now I am freaking out thinking about eye cancer and looking up pictures like this:

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I bet if you fried that up with KFC origional spices it would be tasty like fried chicken gizzards.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member