My girlfriend is a bitch

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jan 28, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

is it time to end this "dating bitches" discussion yet?? it's gettin kinda boring...

by the way....
    "There are noble, intelligent and gracious women out there - though I doubt they frequent this web site"

is that a sly dig at scrawine???

i know the girl and i happen to know she is a very nice person... and an attractive one too.... she just has that fiery irish spirit about her... that coupled with the 21st century female empowerment attitude... can be a bit confrontational at times.. but she's a good kid

and i also know a few other women who frequent this website ... and met a few... and they have all been "noble, intelligent and gracious"...
    and yes... i know, considering the content of the site outside that seems kinda hard to believe... but it's true...

and before you make the insinuation... i am not some lonely, fat, ugly geek who can't get a woman offline..

btw... i am in agreement with most of what you say... (you don't have to take shit from a woman bit)... as long as you don't give shit too.... (which i have been guilty of too many times for my liking) ...

errrm...
    i've said enough.. i don't wanna perpetuate this argument by putting down any more of my thoughts on this matter

2. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Ah I think I'm gonna cry!
    Thanks Pimp, or should I say mitchy? That's the sweetheart I know.
    As for you skully, Got a pic???????

3. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    Ah I think I'm gonna cry!
    Thanks Pimp, or should I say mitchy? That's the sweetheart I know.
    As for you skully, Got a pic???????
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, my stunning good looks are in question now? I don't have a pic that I can post cuz I havn't the faintest as to how to post a pic. Say that five times fast.

As for Pimp, I'm not saying a thing about Scrawnie (love that name), that "fiery...confrontational...kid." I don't even know her. I'm sure she's a real charmer.

But I think my general statement still stands: you're not going to find too many intelligent, noble and gracious women (or men) on a web site that features videos of men hammering nails into their testicles. It just wouldn't do!

I'm also not trying to imply that you're a fat, greasy geek, or whatever it was that you wrote. You could be a Havard-educated, scientist/poet/philosopher alpha male visionary - but I doubt it.

Who knows. Ever see American Psycho? Love that movie. Maybe you're a Mr. Patrick Bateman...

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    You could be a Havard-educated, scientist/poet/philosopher alpha male visionary - but I doubt it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you'd be right to doubt it...
    ......i never went to harvard... i live in london...
    that maelstrom of clockwork chaotica that doesn't seem to be keeping the time very well at the moment.. due to it's fucked up transport system...
    but i still love the place... it's a thriving hotbed of talent

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    Who knows. Ever see American Psycho? Love that movie. Maybe you're a Mr. Patrick Bateman...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

never seen the film... but i know of it... and the book.... but having never read or watched either... i can't comment on the socio-political message which i'm sure it's trying to get across (isn't every film these days)

i did on the other hand watch fight club over christmas....
    i liked that film... it was good... all the anti-consumerism stuff...
    and i liked the twist at the end... i never saw that one coming...

5. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

I am so glad me and my bitch of a girlfreind could bring everyone closer.

GAS YOU WISH YOU HAD WHAT I HAVE SITTIN ON MY FACE!

6. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    never seen the film... i can't comment on the socio-political message which i'm sure it's trying to get across (isn't every film these days)

i did on the other hand watch fight club over christmas....
    i liked that film... it was good... all the anti-consumerism stuff...
    and i liked the twist at the end... i never saw that one coming...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should rent AP this weekend. It's the story of a man's psychological decent from being a young (only 28!), Wall St., Havard educated stock broker into a young, Wall St., Havard educated misogynistic psycho killer who loses his capacity to feel anything in life but rage, bloodlust and an incessant desire to pontificate about the subtleties and artistic achievements of 80's pop music.

You don't really appreciare Huey Lewis and the News until you see this movie.

It's actually a superbly written and acted psycho drama. See if you can figure out the mystery of his identity, which eludes even him...

Also, rent Glengarry Glenn Ross. One of my all time favourites. The Alec Baldwin cameo is unforgettable. "What's my name? Fuck you! That's my name! You wanna know why? Because I drove an $80,000 BMW to get here tonight and you drove a Hyundai! That's my name!"

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985