My girlfriend is a bitch

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Jan 28, 2001.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Stop your bitching!! If I had a girlfriend as fine as yours I'd be kissing Jesus's sweet ass!!

Although I have had girlfriends as fine as her, I'm not getting any right now so shut the hell up! Be thankful woman.

------------------
    Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.

2. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

I wish I had a girlfriend.....that had a girlfriend, that would be sweet!

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

3. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

Although my girlfriend is very hot and can make a nipple rise faster then pepsie bubbles in a glass, she is a BITCH!!!! GOD DAMN....I mean FUCK.

------------------
    I made snacks

4. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Stop your whining yuckyuck and be thankful
    that you have a girlfriend. It could all change tomorrow. Having a gf who's a bitch is better than having no bitch at all.
    Whining fucks like you give men a bad name and it's what makes us women be moaning bitchs.

5. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

Yeah, what she said!

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

6. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    that you have a girlfriend.=TRUE: It could all change tomorrow.=TRUE: Having a gf who's a bitch is better than having no bitch at all.=FALSE:
    Whining fucks like you give men a bad name=TRUE: and it's what makes us women be moaning bitchs.=Bullshit!Women do not need a reason to be moaning bitchs
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

7. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

Women do have a reason to be moaning bitches, their women.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    that you have a girlfriend. It could all change tomorrow. Having a gf who's a bitch is better than having no bitch at all.
    Whining fucks like you give men a bad name and it's what makes us women be moaning bitchs.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yumyums is a personage of the female persuasion... she gives bi-girls a bad name.. probably... not men.. i'm the one who gives men a bad name

9. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Who told you that PimpDaddy????

------------------
    Once the sun shone out of my arse...must have farted....damn that muscle control!

10. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Sorry pimp but I know ya better
    and you're a softie under it all.
    You're my hero

11. Skully

Skully New Member

Having a gf who's a bitch is better than having no bitch at all.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're fucked. Life without a gf is fucking heaven compared to life with a bitch. Anyone who says otherwise is a sexually inexperienced twat who values the novelty of sex over their peace of mind. You can always get a hooker.

------------------
    We are as genitals unto the gods. They play with us for their pleasure.
    —Lord Melchett, Blackadder II, 1985

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I on the other hand, am not...

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast and its pronounced like this

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Sorry pimp but I know ya better
    and you're a softie under it all.
    You're my hero
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah... you're talking about mitchyb ... yet another of my online personas....
    if you ever talk to java.. ask her what happened when i looked into my soul... and freaked out at the dark core i spied within...
    i am inherently evil... i just try to keep a lid on it for appearances sake...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

but i'll be on my best behaviour when you come down to london....
    no mind-fucks or anything...
    anyway my telepathic powers are a bit dim during winter... think i need to wake up when it's daylight .... it's pissing me off going to work and coming home in the dark

15. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Still not falling for all that shit pimp!
    And I am coming to London soon so no raping me or any of the other fuglies there!!!
    And as for you imc I bet you're a softie too, in fact you seemed really sweet when I spoke to you. Maybe I'm wrong but I do try to see the good in everyone.

16. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Skully Skully Skully, you poor little boy.
    Sure you could get a hooker every day for the rest of your life (providing you can even get it up) but there's still that void there that only a partner can fill. You just wait 'till you're a little older and you'll know how it is. Just maybe you're a little young to understand the ways of life at the moment, but that's not your fault it's just the fact that you're a little boy. You'll understand when you have a gf of your own whom you totally love. Whether she's a moaing bitch or not(she will be - we all are!) you'll want to be with her. So cheer up you dont have to rely on hookers for the rest of your life.
    A thought just struck me..........maybe you're the ugliest fucker to walk the planet and maybe you stink of wee, therefore stopping you from even getting near a female nevermind getting a girlfriend. If that's the case stick to the hookers

17. Skully

Skully New Member

You'll understand when you have a gf of your own whom you totally love. Whether she's a moaing bitch or not(she will be - we all are!) you'll want to be with her. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please. I'm old enough to know that the world isn't populated by nothing more than moaning bitches and suck-ass, pussy-whipped men who just didn't have the balls to get any better.

There are noble, intelligent and gracious women out there - though I doubt they frequent this web site - and I intend to fuck them all. I'm not putting up with some big-mouthed ho just for sake of getting a little action. Some of my friends, maybe, but not me.

And as for companionship when I'm older, I'd rather take a rabid dog than a nagging wife. At least I can shoot the dog.

A thought just struck me..........maybe you're the ugliest fucker to walk the planet and maybe you stink of wee, therefore stopping you from even getting near a female nevermind getting a girlfriend. If that's the case stick to the hookers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but I'm actually quite handsome, which is one key reason why I can pick and choose. My ugly bastard friends, unfortunately, don't have the luxury, and end living with these evil sows who bark orders and crush their living souls in nothing but a sad, fine powder.

------------------

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skully:
    Sorry, but I'm actually quite handsome, which is one key reason why I can pick and choose. My ugly bastard friends, unfortunately, don't have the luxury, and end living with these evil sows who bark orders and crush their living souls in nothing but a sad, fine powder.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so are you like that shallow insecure wench then out of "american beauty".. played by mena suvauri(sp?)....
    hang around with people less attractive than you ... to make you feel superior and look better??....

19. Skully

Skully New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    so are you like that shallow insecure wench then out of "american beauty"...
    hang around with people less attractive than you ... to make you feel superior and look better??....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all. Some of my friends are as physically attractive as auto-wreck victims; others, as professional models. I really couldn't care about how they look, per se.

I guess I'm being a little facetious when I say that they have fewer options that I for finding a decent woman. They can get a decent woman, character-wise - it's just that she'll be as ugly as hell. Ever see a hot woman with a mutant? All things being equal, no. And that's reality.

Point is this: you don't want to date a bitch - ugly or beautiful or whatever. Be with those who make you feel good, and if they don't exist, then treat yourself with respect and be with yourself.

I feel like Jack Handy.

------------------

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm sexy enough. When I walk into a singles bar with my "fashionable" shirt, "fashionable" slacks, and a big new rubber manta-ray helmet. I can't help wondering: Do women want to talk to me for myself, or do they just want to get a feel of that nice rubber manta skin?"

" Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail."