My first proper chatroom expieriance,Thanks Scrawnie!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Jan 22, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

What a fucking nightmare!!! The page was going up faster than I could read let`a`lone
    type!And when I finnaly did get talking to someone, others joined in and I ended up talking(or trying)to talk to half a dozen poeple at once.A complete head-fuck!I think I'll give it a miss for a while,unless some one wants to hold my hand in there? Cos that place "Chatcity"(Thanks Scrawnie!)frightened the living daylights out of me,and I'm not easily intimadated.Fucking nutters,all with names like sexy_babe and hornyboy,And thought this place was dodgy!

I feel safe here...

2. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    What a fucking nightmare!!! The page was going up faster than I could read let`a`lone
    type!And when I finnaly did get talking to someone, others joined in and I ended up talking(or trying)to talk to half a dozen poeple at once.A complete head-fuck!I think I'll give it a miss for a while,unless some one wants to hold my hand in there? Cos that place "Chatcity"(Thanks Scrawnie!)frightened the living daylights out of me,and I'm not easily intimadated.Fucking nutters,all with names like sexy_babe and hornyboy,And thought this place was dodgy!

I feel safe here...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

let me guess..you're from Scotland. Nigger.

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

You really couldn't be further away,I secretly love niggers.I'm the other end.

------------------
    WOULD YOU LIKE A SWEETIE LITTLE BOY?

4. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Sorry pinky!!
    I dont like the chat either but at least you can use it whether you're java or HTML.
    Anyway go to yabberchat.com.
    I'm there everyday up untill 4.30pm(irish time)
    It's usually fairly empty so it shouldn't scare you.
    Hope to see you there

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Ooo-ER!, I'm comeing Scrawnie!
    More xxxxxxxxxx for ya!

6. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Scrawnie. I went to"yabbachat" but chat page wouldn't load properly(I dont no if it was my P.C or their sever,I'll try again tommorow)
    But I took a deap breath & went back into chat-city and actually got to grips with it .Good fun!If U dont see me in yabba look in city.But I dont usualy surf till after 6.00pm G.M.T. Look for SPOOKY!
    More love and kisses xxxxxxxxx