My choice of poison tonight...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Jul 13, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Ahhh......VIVA LA FEE VERTE!!!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

dead sexy!

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You goddamn lucky fucking bastard...

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    You goddamn lucky fucking bastard... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My brother (in Malcolm McDowell voice)....just do what I did.

(They mail to the USA, too...)

5. 1337

1337 New Member

how long does it take your hair to grow long, cause i wanna grow a mullet

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    how long does it take your hair to grow long, cause i wanna grow a mullet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just ignore it for a couple of years, then fall asleep face first on a NAIR spillage; then, behold.....
    instant mullet.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    My brother (in Malcolm McDowell voice)....just do what I did.

(They mail to the USA, too...)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got that site saved on my list of faves, but I shudder at the thought of spending $200 USD for the big bottle...

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, you may want to try one of the small ones first anyway, just to see if the wormwood taste suits your pallet. (Besides, since it only takes one or two glasses to set you for the evening, {being at 110 proof; not a bad amount for an herbal spirit}, the smaller bottle will last you a little while. )

Yeah, I used the "edit" option...fuck whoever cares!!!!!

[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

My friend... taste can take the back seat in favor of the desired effects...

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

You may like it then, bro...it's a bit more subdued than other "enjoyments," but it may be just right up your alley.
    Also, listen to this CD, if you can obtain it. It will set the mood for your imbibing.

11. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    My friend... taste can take the back seat in favor of the desired effects... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

!!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    You may like it then, bro...it's a bit more subdued than other "enjoyments," but it may be just right up your alley.
    Also, listen to this CD, if you can obtain it. It will set the mood for your imbibing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Blood Axis & Les Joyaux De La Princesse / Absinthe (La Folie Verte)

Tracks on this CD
    Folie Verte (I Am The Green Fairy)

Symphonie Verte (And Here I Am, An Absintheur...)

Minutes D'Absinthe (Let Me Be Mad, Mad With Absinthe)

Absinthia Tetra (Opaline)

Poison Vert (D'Après Frédéric Barbier)

Avec Les Fleurs... Avec L'Absinthe (With Flowers And With Women)

Absinthine (D'Après Émile Duhem)

Variations Sur Le Thème De Corelli (By Venus And Cupid)

Variations Sur Le Thème De Corelli (That Night, I Drank Deeply))

Princesse Verte (D'Après Emile Spencer)

Fée Verte, Vous Êtes Jolie (Chanté Par Affre)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds great to me...

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

How many swallows till you don't taste it anymore or don't care?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    How many swallows till you don't taste it anymore or don't care?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

She's been swallowing so long that she's reached that point already... Don't worry, kit... You'll be the same way once 1337 comes down there and smacks you around a few times.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

She's been swallowing so long that she's reached that point already... Don't worry, kit... You'll be the same way once 1337 comes down there and smacks you around a few times.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fah-que! thats nut gonna happen. 1337 is a born-sub.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    god damn straight<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY! wtf did i tell u b4? respekt my authorita!

17. 1337

1337 New Member

18. kitana

kitana New Member

PWNED!

19. 1337

1337 New Member

She's been swallowing so long that she's reached that point already... Don't worry, kit... You'll be the same way once 1337 comes down there and smacks you around a few times.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

god damn straight

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

The 'Sebor' brand of Absinth is actually considered the weakest of all the versions on the market, and incidentally it is not available ANYWHERE apart from a little bar in Prague I know, with it's original Wormwood quantity and strength that allowed Van Gogh to cut off his ear and lose it completely and all the other psychotic related episodes that you may have read about...

All the 'modern' stuff does now is get you pissed so don't get too tough now will you? Treat me nice and I can give you a contact number to obtain the REAL stuff.

Then again I just might tell you to ram it. Fucking lightweights.