Music Downloads

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dwaine Scum, May 28, 2008.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

here is some random shit a friend of mine posted this AM, repost them if you wish:

I will personally upload some of my collection, and add to this thread. you guys do the same please, until Jefe sets up our "secret" torrent/DL area.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

6. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I like this part of the article:

"The leaked ACTA document states..."

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

heh as long as there are programmers who want DRM free content on thier Ipods, there will be torrents, and unlocking of ipods. Make all the security features you want

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I don't use my ipods often, but what's this whole 'unlocking' shit about? What's there to unlock? :confused:

I just use a 3rd-party program to transfer songs directly to each one (albeit, haven't done so in ages,) and never had a problem... I fucking can't stand itunes, and refuse to use it.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think I'm going to get the cheapest Zune they make, although I bitch about the one my bitter half has. They offer a pretty good range of music to download for 15 bucks a month and you have access from 3 different computers.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I will stick to my cheap ass MP3 players, I can put all the MP3s on it I have 'collected' over the years and not have to worry about 'ilo' contacting Bono and have him come to my house and explain how pirating is bad.

No motherfucker paying 20.00 for a cd with 2 fucking good songs on it is bad.

I dont get a refund for the shitty part of your cd do I?

Not that I have ever bought a u2 cd, but its just the industry in general, them and their fucking 'filler' songs.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I wrote to my congressman when I purchased that shitty "Chumbawamba" CD... :rolleyes: