Mushrooms and green tea

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Will you please post pictures of your boobs, both before and after the treatment?

In the name of Science, of course. This is the Medical Forum, after all.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

How about just the after?

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hmmm. Might need to taste them first before I can form an opinion.

6. GAS

GAS New Member

Well that was a BUST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm sorry.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I drink green tea from Starbucks. I order the shaken green tea lemonade . pretty good, after you ad Sweet & Low. I keep saying I need to drink it at home, learn to make it. I hear the Green Tea aids in weight loss by boosting your metabolism.

I hate mushrooms, will never eat them.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to set up a mamogram.... fun fun, get your boobies smashed like a pancake.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I just buy commerical decaf green tea (Salada) and drink about 4-5 warm tall glasses of it everyday. I like it. I don't use any sweetener and I hate lemon in my tea. I keep waiting for my teeth to get stained, but they don't. Green tea is pretty light. I don't think it'll fuck up one's grill like regular tea or coffee. I read something about it helping with weight loss too, but I can't say for sure. I weigh between 120-123 these days. I few months ago I was around 130 and I didn't drink the tea like I do now, so it might actually help.

Aren't you too young for a mammogram? I was going to ask my DR about that when I go for my annual here in a few months. I'll ask again about a hysterectomy and will be told no. I don't want my organs. It's just another place to get cancer.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I had a lump and had a mam done and they did a needle biopsy, it was nothing. I am just paranoid about it, I have an aunt with it, and my friends mom lost her boob and right arm to it, and may lose her left arm. I am fine with losing boobs, but the arm thing has me freaked out.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Shit yeah. It doesn't run in my family but other cancer does, so it's not out of the realm of possibilty.

I'm going to ask him about it.

How horribly bad does it hurt? I heard that they squeeze your boob until you think they can't squeeze anymore and then they squeeze it again. I have also heard it wasn't that bad. I wonder if it depends on your boob size?

I'm paranoid and would think that would somehow cause cancer to smash all of the breast tissue like that.