Multicolored Sony PoS2 systems...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

To celebrate their success of selling the PS2 console in extremely high amounts, Sony is presenting a limited editon of it. Only 666 pieces are available of each color worldwide. Details of this so called "European Automobile Color Collection":
    - available colors:
    Super Red (SCPH 30000 RSR) - availability: within 2 days
    Metallic Silver (SCPH 30000 RMS) - availability: within 3 weeks
    Asutorasu Blue (SCPH 30000 RAB) - availability: within 3 weeks
    Snow White (SCPH 30000 RSW) - availability: within 3 weeks
    Light Yellow (SCPH 30000 RLY) - availability: within 2 days
    - all colors are glossy metallic and the surface looks like a mirror (same goes for the vertical stand and the joypad)
    - comes with all cables and one DualShock2 joypad in the console's color
    - also includes a vertical stand in the specific color
    - 8M memory card included
    - only 666 pieces of each color worldwide
    Note: only one unit per customer to be sold
    This is a request item. It is not in stock, but available within 2 days to 3 weeks (see above). After we received your payment it will be ordered directly from Japan for you.

Check it out here...

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I would believe it, if it weren't for the 666 limit

But gives me a brilliant idea...I am going to spray paint my man's PS2 Silver to make up for the when I...I mean his cat when I was there...spilled apple juice in his old Playstation...woohoo can't wait to see the look on his face!!!

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Really, don't feel so bad. Most Sony products don't last that long anyway... Might as well spray paint the drive mechanism and the power supply while you're at it...

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Really, don't feel so bad. Most Sony products don't last that long anyway... Might as well spray paint the drive mechanism and the power supply while you're at it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drive Mechanism? you mean inside? I think I will just spray the litte tray thingy the cd thingy goes in...I wouldn't wanna get TOO much inside!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I wouldn't wanna get TOO much inside!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You hear that often?

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    You hear that often?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They usually don't say anything...the burning sensation keeps most of them from delving too deep

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

At least we don't have to worry about adding a little chlorine to the gene pool of life now...

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

At least we don't have to worry about adding a little chlorine to the gene pool of life now...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah...back when I was...uh, overly active...I learned to douche with a mix of amonia and bleach

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Nah...back when I was...uh, overly active...I learned to douche with a mix of amonia and bleach<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Date clean guys and you don't have to worry about that...

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Date clean guys and you don't have to worry about that...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been with the same guy for sooooo long its not even funny...but some wounds just don't heal...my slit is truly like a gash...a seeping open wound from which debris festers into boils which adds a strange friction to sex

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Time wounds all heels...

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Time wounds all heels...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time Dries out Gaping Holes

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

jesus yummy i think ill stick with kit.

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    jesus yummy i think ill stick with kit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe, my plan is working

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    jesus yummy i think ill stick with kit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no u wont