MSN Messenger

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jul 3, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

holy shit!
    u guys, i lost all of my buddies from my contact list on my MSN messenger!!! did u guys dis me??? (u know who u r)

kitana669@hotmail.com

my paranoid mind tells me that u guys have ganged up against me...and removed yourselves from my contact list...that's ok...i will light a black candle for each of you!!!

2. Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium New Member

Awww, did the little beanie baby lose her buddies? Yo Quiro talkie,talkie?
    Don't worry , your not paranoid, we are out to get you.

Fuck lighting a candle for me, besides we know why you keep so many BIG,BLACK,CANDLES laying around.

If you sit on that cherry too long it may rot and attract fruit flies. Could piss the regular flies off.

Hey miiister, you wanna meet my siiister? She a virgin man, like a virgin at least six times man, I no would lie to you....

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I can't even sign on MSN messenger and I didn't take you off my list. I think something is seriously fucked up at MSN. I talked to IMC around 8 or so but I can't even sign on now.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    holy shit!
    u guys, i lost all of my buddies from my contact list on my MSN messenger!!! did u guys dis me??? (u know who u r)

kitana669@hotmail.com

my paranoid mind tells me that u guys have ganged up against me...and removed yourselves from my contact list...that's ok...i will light a black candle for each of you!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah keep waiting for me to add you slut

5. kitana

kitana New Member

Originally posted by Richard Cranium:
    Awww, did the little beanie baby lose her buddies? Yo Quiro talkie,talkie?
    Don't worry , your not paranoid, we are out to get you.

the only thing that i can remember is updating my MSN and not signing on to it to check out the new features. maybe the new version screwed things up. Well, now i know you are out to get me.

Fuck lighting a candle for me, besides we know why you keep so many BIG,BLACK,CANDLES laying around.

actually, i dont have any BIG, BLACK candles lying around, except the shroom-shaped one on my bookshelf, but that's for decoration only.

If you sit on that cherry too long it may rot and attract fruit flies. Could piss the regular flies off.

if u keep fucking around, your gonna catch an STD. Then, i will be passing pics of your rotting genitals around on the internet, fuckernut.

Hey miiister, you wanna meet my siiister? She a virgin man, like a virgin at least six times man, I no would lie to you....

tu madre es mi senorita. ella cobra cincuenta y cuatro centavos (en dinero de estados unidos) para un chingaso. si alguen quire una puta, muy barata, hablame a 1-800-DIKSMOM.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

This whole MSN thing being down is really pissing me off. Pimp and Ho are probably on drugs and they are fucking hilarious!

Goddamnit....

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Yeah, i'm gettin' MSN problems too, fuckin' shit!

Last time I talked with pimp & ho, they were 'engaged' in 'indoor activities' until furthur notice.

Do not try and force the deep state of sleep, for it will come freely to all those void of thought. Maybe, if you look closely enough, you can see the black abyss as it reaches out for you. But, you must refrain from focusing on the abyss, for it will dissapate and you will have failed. Let it expand over you, a quivering orange ring, it's spiked edges, dancing.

Sleep my friends...

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

MSN is down for me also, it came back and my list was deleted. If you use outlook, or outlook express, you r contacks are in your address book

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

IMC: I noticed the same shit here... all my goddamn list was fucking gone.

Shit, I leave town for a couple days, come back and all hell has broken loose.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

everytime it shuts down it deletes my contacts

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by American Sociopath:
    everytime it shuts down it deletes my contacts<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just FUCKED up...... I haven't tried signing off, but I'll know if it does the same shit when I sign on tomorrow......... I'll let ya (y'all) know........

12. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

13. kitana

kitana New Member

Awwww... Did you lose your little buddies, you whining fucking drama princess? I'm oh-so-sorry to hear that. Guess you'll have to leave the safety of your public assistance housing project and have a face-to-face conversation with a bona fide animated human being.

yes i lost my little buddies. u dont have to call me princess, u can call me master. i live in a house in a neighborhood.
    I try to avoid face to face conversations with ppl b/c ppl are bad...

Do you EVER get up off your spic ass and go to WORK? Or is it your lot in life to lie in squallor and spit out crack babies and collect welfare checks under the auspices of a 20 yr old virgin?

uh, i do work. i dont have to pay taxes
    i dont have any children, i dont like them. i dont get any welfare checks - i dont need them.

Maybe the reason you don't have any real friends is because you never leave your adobe. Try going outside once in awhile. It's amazing what can happen if you just make eye contact with somebody. You might even make a FRIEND... one that doesn't mind telling you where they live. I know it sounds like insurmountable odds, but it could happen- even to you. Cona Puneta

i dont go outside much.
    i already posted what my life consisted of - school, work out, studying, internet, pets, and some other crap...i cant think of right now...i do have friends, 2 of them. they're real, too. i know where they live and i go to their houses to play games and help them on homework.
    kiss my ass

14. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Nico... what do you have against Kitana? Has she wronged you in another life? Those things you are saying are very mean. Be nice to her. You may be suprised.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicodemus:
    Glad to hear that migrant work is playing out so well for you. Do tell Juan I said hola, and I haven't forgotten about that 100 pesos he owes me. I'd hate for him to have to skim it off of your share of the cherry picking quota. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

migrant working??? i get sick if i am in the sun for too long, i wouldnt be able to hack working in the fields. if i told u my work, i would have to kill you, although, i might want to do that...

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicodemus:
    Maybe the reason you don't have any real friends is because you never leave your adobe. Try going outside once in awhile. It's amazing what can happen if you just make eye contact with somebody. You might even make a FRIEND... one that doesn't mind telling you where they live. I know it sounds like insurmountable odds, but it could happen- even to you. Cona Puneta<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I choose to not leave the house because I've heard rumors of this large, luminescent, ball of fire that hangs in the sky from time to time... They say it causes skin cancer and melanoma... I'm surprised you haven't heard about it, it's dangerous and I tell you... It must be destroyed!

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Update for MSN:

I've been having trouble signing in on my usual account, but I tried another one that I never use, and I suppose since I didn't try to add my list back during thier 'forgetful' period, that one works.

Thier main computer's probably going 'duuuuuuh?' - trying to sort out my old list and the one I tried to string up while it was down.

Main point: if you get online and don't have your list, I'd imagine creating it again only causes more problems. The s/n that I never use still had it's list intact as of today (Saturday morn), but I still can't sign into my regular one.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*Knock on wood* - today, I tried messenger, and my list is back.....

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck all you motherfuckers!!! I still cant log in!