msg to lifesucks

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Feb 11, 2003.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

regarding your "people SUCK" thread...
    dude that is so been done. A guy here about 2.5 or 3 years ago called IHATEEVERYBODY/IHATENIGGERS/IHATESANDNIGGERS did that schtick...

SO..I will cut you some slack and give you a little advice, because you are probobly under 18, and are probobly new to Fugly Forums...

hang out here on the Forum and read a little before you run your shit and then go to school the next day and tell all your buddies "Dude you shoulda seen what I posted on Fugly last night you gotta go there, I am the shit!!"..

not cool.

Take your time. Think of something "original"... and while I am taking the time to give some advice...do not reply to every thread or comment with things like
    FUCK YOU
    I WISH YOU WERE DEAD
    I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER/SISTER/FATHER/DOG etc
    SUCK MY COCK

etc..

I am IHE.
    You are not... nice try punk.

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I think almost every single "Fuck you, bitch" comment (aside from the very first one) she made was to me directly, as I am the one responsible for bringing her onto this forum.

She is basically you with a vagina, IHN. I'm actually surprised everyone hasn't started soliciting her for sexual favors (She's over 18, too, people....don't be shy!).

(I should take up pimping as a new career...)

3. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

and you bein from Philly..you should be ashamed..slap the bitch.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I did...she slaps back like a motherfucker...
    (another trait of Philly girls...you rape them, they just rape you back the next night..)

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

he gets slapped off his women teeheehee

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Dude, she would so fucking kill you. I think my Fabio-esque appearance was the one thing that saved my ass...

(No one could hit a pretty face like this....)

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>What should have been originally posted by Ulfur Engil, had he not fucked it up:
    Dude, she would so fucking kill you. I think my Fabio-esque appearance was the one thing that saved my ass...

(No one could hurt a pretty face like this for long As the fact it was already hit was implied....)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Fucking UBB shit....aw, who really gives that much of a fuck, anyway?

9. lifesucks

lifesucks New Member

To Kept Man:

First off, ouch.

Second off... let's see here. My nice post that you insulted as of right now got 33 responses. You insult it, but it's popular, so... fuck you.

And Ulfur Engil was right... I have only one bitch. Ulfur Engil is my bitch. Not my pimp though. Everything he said about me was correct, except that part. I don't need a pimp. I can prostitute myself well without one.

And I am FEMALE. Sheesh.

Yeah so, just to be original FUCK YOU! And thanks for giving me something to laugh at, I appreciate that.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Don't be sad. Im not angry because you are alive, Im mad because you are stealing oxygen