Mr don't give a fuck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TimBoaT, Jan 27, 2003.

1. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

you hick cousin fuckers are just getting more and more lazy eh? can't even take the time to make the pointed hood,now all you need is a swastika flag, a bed sheet, and some scisors?

2. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

then again .. I can't even post a picture right.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:

you hick cousin fuckers are just getting more and more lazy eh? can't even take the time to make the pointed hood,now all you need is a swastika flag, a bed sheet, and some scisors?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmmmm see this place aint changed much since i last posted,still plenty of dicks here to entertain us

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he wants to be a Nazi let him.

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

I never said anything about not being a nazi
    that shouldn't exempt him from taking pride in his appearance now should it??

6. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

well I can't help you out there.. I like boobies... but well dressed boobies.. a thing of beauty... maybe I'm a little gay... in that un-gay sort of way.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I never said anything about not being a nazi
    that shouldn't exempt him from taking pride in his appearance now should it??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats the deal with you homo's and fashion?