movie made in my town

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by BIGMAMA, Apr 28, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

evidently stars the chick from the movie "knocked Up" and Ashton Kutcher .... also Woody Haralson was seen in town.

Chick at a gas station was all excited because Ashton took a pic with her on her cell phone.... I mean really really excited.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Did he put her on Twitter?

What a bunch of retards, does anyone really like that dude? On that 70s show, I thought he was funny, even if it was nothing like the 70s for real. Except maybe for the feathered hair.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

oh this was retarded... she was missing a few teeth as well.

A few years ago one spring a movie "Randy and the Mob" was shot next door to my moms house... this is in a small old city... the houses are old, and close together... they were real assholes.

They sent so many people over to tell us to stop laughing and talking inside the house, since we had the windows open. So we were nice and closed them, they came over and asked up to turn the air off, that they were shooting a scene outside.... WTF... and of course they tried to have the small town sherif force my mom to board her dogs. We ended up calling the GA film commision on their asses, because of all the equipment in her yard.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

There have been a couple of movies filmed in my hometown, but I haven't watched them.