Minister Saint-Fond

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, May 10, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

Since you know yer Man's Manual so well, what does it say about the fuglyite girls, such as Nursey, Nauseous, Rat, The Other Kitty, and me?

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Fugly girls are to be treated with the utmost respect, or spanked with a leather whip, whichever they prefer. We're all on this bitter ship together so we might as well get along. Plus, fugly girls tend to be open minded and like a good laugh. I like that.

(Honestly, I wish I could pull that post. It's pretty rude and not very funny. I don't know what came over me. If you know how to delete one, please let me know.)

3. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I especially like you and rat, kit. Your posts are a riot.

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Whoo hoo! Wear your leather chaps (and nothing else... well, maybe some tube socks). For today's reading list, I suggest Juliette by the Marquise de Sade. I would have to say it's one of my favorite books...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    we can put him in the cage with lomo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must release Lomo from that cage at once! He's nobody's bitch!

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yes, release the beast otherwise known as Bitchicus. I am almost positive he wont run away. I have the leather whip and the tube socks covered. Now if I could only find my triple ripple butt plug we could begin.

Kitana, has your chastity belt begun to rust?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Kitana, has your chastity belt begun to rust?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah its rusted... or maybe its blood. i am on the rag right now

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

sounds like you need an ooooil cannnn

9. kitana

kitana New Member

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    we can put him in the cage with lomo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lomo gets in a cage for no one. Get back in the trailer where you belong and quit having these delusions of grandeur.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    Lomo gets in a cage for no one. Get back in the trailer where you belong and quit having these delusions of grandeur.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what about for Nauseous?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

Rat bust out yer leather whip and i will get my handcuffs...

we need to make Minister Saint-Fond our new little bitch. we can put him in the cage with lomo