Member Rating?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by imported_dirty_sanchez, Jan 16, 2003.

1. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

As I've said before, I've been gone a while, and I don't remember what the hell this member rating shit. Is this something like where we vote for a prom king and queen? If so, I call dibbs on royal schmegma remover!

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Yo dirty whats up?

The rating is bull shit. Basicly other members give you a rating. So if you piss one off. They can give you one star. Its nothing really.

3. imported_dirty_sanchez

What happens if you get all 5 stars? Do they hire some guido to come and clip your ass?

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Nope.........
    For some reason the two votes I got(which were not made by me, of course)the people think I'm cool. Haven't you been here longer than me? BUT you did say you were out for awhile. No you don't get a damn thing. And if so I haven't seen mine yet!

5. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

man I've got all sorts of cock rot for you to "collect"

6. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

All the cool people on here have 3 stars!

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I gave you 5 stars at some point TOLB, don't remember when, as I was probably a bit 'tired and emotional' when I did it, but you've still only got 2 stars mate...I think you deserve a third when compared to some of nobbers on these forums....

8. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Fuck, I gave you none mate, 'cos I'm a fucking dozy cunt who's been 'reading' stars the wrong way round!!
    Soz

9. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

What ever.....

10. sexc

sexc New Member

tolb i gave u 5 stars so now u got three

11. imported_dirty_sanchez

You guys better start giving me some fucking stars dammit. I know I kick ass.

12. sexc

sexc New Member

The only person I gave 5 stars was IMC and he turned out to be a bit of a tool when it comes to taking jokes back .... oh well for each there own.