Meeting New people!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Bunny31, Jun 3, 2002.

1. Bunny31

Bunny31 New Member

See Like this guy gave me this link he said makes some friends so if you want to talk to me you can e-mail me or post a message on here telling me something I'm very opened minded so ....I'm out!!

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

here is a suggestion, KILL YOURSELF...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

hell o, visit my webpage http://kickme.to/kitsworld

and if u decide to kill yerself, plz leave the camcorder recording or do it live on webcam

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah goto ofelia's webpage of stolen content

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    yeah goto ofelia's webpage of stolen content<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ITS NOT STOLEN!!!
    THEY'RE MY PICTURES, I TOOK THEM, I WORKED FOR THEM

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BunnyHeavyDragon:
    See Like this guy gave me this link he said makes some friends so if you want to talk to me you can e-mail me or post a message on here telling me something I'm very opened minded so ....I'm out!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did that guy tell you that this is an adult site? I mean it's great that you're open-minded and all, but you're barely old enough to drive a car...you are old enough to drive a car, aren't you?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Kit, your site rocks!
    The kitty autopsy was cool.

I had a kitten just a little smaller that looked just like that one. It was chewed by a Pit Bull and I had to take her out into the desert and shoot her. I was very sad but I got over it.

I must say even though I am a hunter and butcher game routinely I don't think I would ever do a cat autopsy.

I did skin one in Germany when I was in the army. It was a cross with a wildcat and it was huge! One of the hunters shot it and wanted it mounted. The cat had almost 3/4" fangs!

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

OMFG. That has got to be a joke. No one would have the guts to post that much personal information here.

sniff, sniff smells like a setup to me.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    Kit, your site rocks!
    The kitty autopsy was cool.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    I had a kitten just a little smaller that looked just like that one. It was chewed by a Pit Bull and I had to take her out into the desert and shoot her. I was very sad but I got over it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

did u take pictures of it?

I must say even though I am a hunter and butcher game routinely I don't think I would ever do a cat autopsy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats b/c yer a wuss.

I did skin one in Germany when I was in the army. It was a cross with a wildcat and it was huge! One of the hunters shot it and wanted it mounted. The cat had almost 3/4" fangs! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn! i want to see that, do u have pics of it???

11. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    OMFG. That has got to be a joke. No one would have the guts to post that much personal information here.

sniff, sniff smells like a setup to me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops, did I fuck up?
    Are you guys stalkers or something?
    You realize I have guns!

12. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitanaBADKITTY:
    damn! i want to see that, do u have pics of it???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, sorry no pics. I will think to save those moments in the future. I am going elk hunting in October, I'll take some gory pics for you then.

I have a European Hare roadkill picture I could scan but I am new to this hobby.

I'm a 39 year old geezer, I shot that cat in 1986. Ive got lots of shooting cute little furry thing stories.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Oops, did I fuck up?
    Are you guys stalkers or something?
    You realize I have guns!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he was talking about that BunnyHeavyDragon chic. She has a link to her homepage in her profile that lists way too much personal info. She's even got her address on that motherfucker.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Oops, did I fuck up? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably

Are you guys stalkers or something? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

most of us are

You realize I have guns! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer kool with me

I am going elk hunting in October, I'll take some gory pics for you then.

I have a European Hare roadkill picture I could scan but I am new to this hobby.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, share!

I'm a 39 year old geezer, I shot that cat in 1986. Ive got lots of shooting cute little furry thing stories. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

share share share

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hey Fred, how far is Martinsville from Fredricksburg? Is it close enough for all of us in the area to pay a group visit?

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Then again, she was dumb enough to put a fucking MAP to her house. This has to be a trap...

17. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Then again, she was dumb enough to put a fucking MAP to her house. This has to be a trap...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's probably a tiger escaped from the zoo looking to lure people to his home.

I think Bill Gates fucked up when he added the English/Lion language support to IE.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    Then again, she was dumb enough to put a fucking MAP to her house. This has to be a trap...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so who's gonna go find out first?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    that would be lying

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Hey Fred, how far is Martinsville from Fredricksburg? Is it close enough for all of us in the area to pay a group visit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

About 4 hours or so. Martinsville is about the same distance from Fredericksburg as it is from Raleigh, NC. So if it actually is the FBI, I wonder if it's a trap for me, or IMC...

20. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Word up. I'll bet the map leads to a police station. This is too creepy for me. Wanna start a pool? $5 on FBI, CIA, FCC, or locals? I'm guessing FBI.

I suggest we save them some time and just let them know that we're all pretty much harmless here.