Medicvet Let's B Real- Answer up to your "lies"

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Belladonna, Apr 27, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

That will be an offer that "the Whip" can't refuse. I bet he is packing his bag as we speak.

Barry

2. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

I was talking about Medicvet. I think you are an Ok person, as I told you. Medicvet is not OK, as we all know. I don't get offended when people who have problems do something to me that they may/may not be able to understand or help.

Don't go paranoid on me. I was just starting to trust you.

Barry[/quote]

I stand corredted!! These posts are hard to follow and this is a very annoying topic!

Me paranoid... :shock: Am I that obvious....damn, I'll try harder next time. :wink: (j/k) I won't question you again on this matter, this actually needs end!! :wink:

3. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Bella....sweetie, do you need help? :?

4. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Cbwife
    Tell you what...you whip him to within an inch of his life...call me if he needs reviving or "whatever"...I will leave his traumatization in your capable hands 8)

5. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Well since thats my field of work...and your's is reviving...okie dokie then....! 8) :twisted:

6. galestarr

galestarr New Member

God you are truly sad. IF you have agoraphobia or PTSD or you are a pathological liar, then you need to throw the computer out the fucking window. Take some vitamins and go outside and get some help. Stop wallowing, it’s annoying and pathetic.

Why are you enabling her by making up new lies/stories/dramas for her to use as excuses? Betcha it won’t be long before she is explaining away her former lies using this new, ready-made excuse.

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

She fits the behavioral pattern of a sexual abuse survivor. What can I say?

Barry

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

So all i need is a hug?

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

A hug for you, and a vasectomy for you hubby. You life should then be perfect!

(hats off to anyone who can handle 4 kids)

Barry

10. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

Stolen honor is not easy to forgive, but for us true vets it would make us feel alot better on the inside. And by her lying yes she has hurt us, not only the ones here head hunting her the the ones on the PTSD forum that actually suffer from it.

As for forgiving her if she finally came clean, that would take time, but I can just about quarantee you we would really back off her.

I was in DS1 did I seen actual combat "NOPE" but we did have to deal with alot of vehicle accidents (129) to be exact and the majority of those where fatal.

I can provide units, locations, names and anything else. When she was questioned about units, names and locations about her combat the only thing she could do was trip over her own feet.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I just want to be held *tears up and gently squeaks a silent fart out*

12. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

hahahaha 8)

13. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

Well coach/trucker what can I say LMAO

14. Dimples

Dimples New Member

/me holds poor, cuddly Dwaine Scum.

dry those eyes, mister.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

bah....

*shows you the back of my hand*

16. Dimples

Dimples New Member

wow thats a big, manly hand. is that a scar on your knuckle? thanks for showing me :)

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats scary, I do have a busted up knuckle from a glass accident, (piece of 12MM rod stresed and exploded in my hand last week)

nothing like pouring liquid borocillicate inside of people

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

1. I live in North Carolina....

2. yes I am Dwaine Felcher here also

3. if you know me, Ill tell you anything, or do anything for you, but don't press your luck, because lets not forget, I am an asswipe. Just ask schmed

4. Yes I am a lampworker... I make quasi-legal items for a living:

)I made that like 4 years ago)

6. fuck number five... if you want to know anything ask

19. Dimples

Dimples New Member

people always say im psycho. or is that psychic? oh well maybe both i get called :)

20. torn

torn New Member

Code:
    One more thing - I would bet my shoes that Medicvet does have PTSD from her time in the service. It is probably not from combat, but from sexual abuse or rape or physical abuse by some jackass who wore the uniform but not the honor. 

Maybe that is too personal to speculate about, but hey, compared to telling somebody to go ahead and kill themselves it is small potatoes. 
    [quote]

Oh, I have no doubt that she suffers from... something, along with several other things too probably. But what it DOES NOT come from is some top-secret, hush-hush combat mission. She's full of shit and you know it. And most importantly, SHE knows it.

Think something else happened to her? Me too. Do I care? Nope.
    During her stay with us at mil.com, she played out the sordid details of her life for all to see several times over and completely wallowed in her self pity. 
    And as far as "what happened to her" she sure put a Herculean effort into her cover stories. There were tales of bullets flying by her head, hands full of entrails as some poor SOB cried for his mother and her trying to comfort him because she knew nothing could have been done to save him etc.. Sorry, but some of us take that far too seriously.

And according to her, all this supposedly happened to her during a 1991/1992 timeframe. Thats almost 15 years. Why is she just waiting until now to get help for this "incident?" 
    I honestly believe that if she wanted to she would have done something about it sooner rather than pouring it out to strangers on the internet.

So Amvet, YOU know what REALLY happened. You don't have to tell the truth to anybody on the internet because no one wants - or cares to hear about it. But you DO owe it to yourself to tell these counselors (if they really exist - I have my doubts about that too) the truth. Stop trying to play the heroic combat medic role and stop bullshitting people.
    [/quote]