me

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by eatmebeatme24, Feb 11, 2002.

1. eatmebeatme24

eatmebeatme24 New Member

2. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Nice cheeks! What are ya smugglin porkchops?

3. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Kinda looks like an underwater shot of a body found floating in the pool.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You post in here incase anyone missed your ugly mug in the other thread in "post your fugly pictures"just in case

5. eatmebeatme24

eatmebeatme24 New Member

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

u r kinda... uh...... big arent you?

7. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Its funny cause its true!

8. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

Yes she is not "kinda" big looks like a fucking blubber whale if you ask me.

ps ugly whore

9. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

And what the fuck is going on with your hair it looks like you are having a really really bad flashback from the 80's...

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cåñ¢êrßêåñs:
    And what the fuck is going on with your hair it looks like you are having a really really bad flashback from the 80's...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, i like the 1980's hair. it's the kike nose that needs to go.

11. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

yea just another whole to stick it in

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ryan? The neighbors I used to have named their two girls boy's names and as I recall Ryan had a port wine stain on her chin (I can't tell from the pic though) and suffered from mild cerebral palsy.

13. eatmebeatme24

eatmebeatme24 New Member

ok first of all im almost 8 months pregnant...second i guess i would be more attractive if i was sittin in granny undies in a drug induced stupor like "some" ugly bitches on here. yeah pimp...u looked realllll hot with your little wrinkled sac hangin out of your old prune faced junkie girlfriend's dress. omg i wanna be just like you...

14. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Do you know who the father is you rancid whore?

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by goddammit:
    ok first of all im almost 8 months pregnant...second i guess i would be more attractive if i was sittin in granny undies in a drug induced stupor like "some" ugly bitches on here. yeah pimp...u looked realllll hot with your little wrinkled sac hangin out of your old prune faced junkie girlfriend's dress. omg i wanna be just like you... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!!!...got to run...but i'll be back!!!!!!!!!

16. eatmebeatme24

eatmebeatme24 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    Do you know who the father is you rancid whore?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes i know who the father is. its my husband. unlike some nasty trashy whores on here i only fuck one person (that person being my hubby). so fuck off.

17. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

18. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by goddammit:
    ok first of all im almost 8 months pregnant...second i guess i would be more attractive if i was sittin in granny undies in a drug induced stupor like "some" ugly bitches on here. yeah pimp...u looked realllll hot with your little wrinkled sac hangin out of your old prune faced junkie girlfriend's dress. omg i wanna be just like you... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't even bother commenting on the second half of your statement i'll just duck for cover later on.
    What i wanna know is what has being 8 months pregnant got to do with you being an ugly old trout?

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why the fuck is "kike bush" bringing me into this... i ain't even posted since sunday...

fucking whore.... i hope her husband sells her baby for crack... just like her daddy sold her to that paedophile ring..(resulting in the broken nose and traumatic hair look)

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes i know who the father is. its my husband. unlike some nasty trashy whores on here i only fuck one person (that person being my hubby). so fuck off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yet another loser who comes here to tell us all what a waste of oxygen we all are, and how great she is....

whats up??.. you feeling fat, useless, frumpy, etc.. sat on your waddling pregnant ass waiting for the shit machine to pop out???

so you thought you'd raise your self esteem by coming here and telling us how much we suck....
    great therapy...
    do you feel better?? no?? why??
    oh.. because you're still fat useless and frumpy and about to be inundated with piss, shit and screaming....

oh.. and you still look like 'kike bush'..

sucks to be you...

could be worse though.. you could look like a cartoon shark