me nots in chat no more......

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by thumpingthighs, Jan 11, 2001.

1. thumpingthighs

thumpingthighs New Member

well...since the chat has been changed...i can no longer be able to use it...THANKS FUGLY!!!...i am unable to use that style of chat room...fugly chat used to be one of the only chat rooms i could use on my computer(due to proxy shit and firewall bullshit!!)...but now i can't...i'll keep posting here in forum, but i'll no longer be in the chat...so people who "like" me will either have to email me or just talk to me in forum from now on...

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

ROTFL

3. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Boo fucking hoo. You can no longer be abling to write very well anyway. Dummy.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thumpingthighs:
    well...since the chat has been changed...i can no longer be able to use it...THANKS FUGLY!!!...i am unable to use that style of chat room...fugly chat used to be one of the only chat rooms i could use on my computer(due to proxy shit and firewall bullshit!!)...but now i can't...i'll keep posting here in forum, but i'll no longer be in the chat...so people who "like" me will either have to email me or just talk to me in forum from now on...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

here is an Idea fuckstick, shell out a few grand, buy a server, get a t3 connnection (andther grand a month) then write a chat script, hope people come and don't make fun of you. Untilthen I suggest you get mIRC and learn how to not get kicked from every room for spelling like a cracked out negro.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

6. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

T-thighs turns me on. So much that I wanna fuck HER with my splitting axe

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

8. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Boo fucking hoo. You can no longer be abling to write very well anyway. Dummy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of not being able to write very well: "abling"? Is that a word?

------------------
    I contain organs.

9. thumpingthighs

thumpingthighs New Member

well...pimp....i'm dumbfounded...you all might just say i'm dumb...but i'll say it once only....i'm dumbfounded, to hear how people can just sit here and bag people who like to make sense...seriously, are you people this stupid in real life, you are all really fucked up....

10. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

your gay right? I thought so. It could be because of your homo name.

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

11. Icare

Icare New Member

12. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    duh... he was imitating TT's rotten syntax<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you mocking me? I'm kinda drunk right now so I can't come up with anything smartass to say.

Fuck you, fuck you, and you over in the corner there......fuck you!!!!

------------------
    I contain organs.

13. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    seriously, are you people this stupid in real life, ER...[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, My day consists of working a crappy 10 hr a day job that pays less than my old job, cuz I was fired from that one, and then staying up drinking and smoking all night before finally passing out for 15 minutes...
    And at that 10 hour job, all I do is punch in the same phone number over and over again for the whole duration of my shift... So yeah, I guess I really am this stupid in real life...

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

LO I think we struck a nerve in the 13 year old dummy...

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    and you over in the corner there......fuck you!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was me he was talking to wasn't it?

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

could be

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm... that sucks sweaty seal sperm....
    the moment i revealed the girl he'd been 'dating' in fuglychat was really some scottish bloke fucking with him...
    and he'd been going to meet her from work and everything.. and making excuses for her standing him up...
    aaahh the memories...

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and the memories are all we have since the posts got deleted .... hehe