Me Beast

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

150bhp *satanic evil laugh* c'mon u novas/rs2k/astra's

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

sorry im "wank"ing meself into an effervesent(sp?) frenzy

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Its a ROVER for fucks sake, how can you get giddy about a fuckin Rover???

5. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

crazy robert,will yew fuck me on the hood of best? i'll bring me towel...

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Its a ROVER for fucks sake, how can you get giddy about a fuckin Rover???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its fucking quick tho it was doing 120 in 4th b4 i got scared..got 1 plugged tire and one bald one

7. D

D New Member

its a lovely car and Im gonna be the only one to get fucked on/in it thank you.

faggot.

8. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

AITHER WAY HE WILL BE FUCING UP THE SUPENCION SYSTEM ON OT... MITE AS WELL DO IT WITH SOMEINE MORE ATTRACTIVE THWN YEWRSELF YOU DIRTY,WORN OUT WHEOR

9. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    its fucking quick tho it was doing 120 in 4th b4 i got scared..got 1 plugged tire and one bald one<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

120 in blighty is about 75 mph in the US...
    and you're scared...that's fucking hilarious....you mo...

10. aznad

aznad New Member

HAHAHAHAHHAHA THAT IS FUCKING FUNNY. WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT.

11. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    and you're scared...that's fucking hilarious....you mo...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it maths is not your strong point. Is the earths gravitational pull stronger over there or something?

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, but 75 in 4th gear? That's not good for your car.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Speaking of cars, much to all of your dismay, antilock brakes saved my life Monday.

I was going about 60mph on a narrow,unlined, 2 lane road... the speed limit is 25mph... I've driven it for almost 10 years, so I know every little curve...I'm listening to White Zombie's "Black Sunshine" at ear piercing volume, thinking I'm a fucking race car driver or something... maybe pretending that my sunfire was a mustang... or a black toronado with the bumper that says, "high-toned son of a bitch" ala Stephen King's The Dark Half... anyway, I'm haulin' ass down this hill and my old junior high bus driver is hauling ass up the hill. (She's the kind of bus driver that runs people off of the road) And first instinct... I jam on the breaks... to my right is a hillside to my left were trees... and where does my car start to slide? Directly AT the fucking bus... Luckily, the antilock brakes kick in... (or I'm a better driver than I thought) and I get control of the car and get as far to the right as I can, whoa! My pulse was beating so hard my neck was throbbing and I almost puked. (What else is new?) It's times like that (and standing in a graveyard) that make you feel alive, ya know?

14. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

nice reference to stephen king there im obsessed with the guy ive read all of his stuff a million times over,but i still wish youd killed yourself.

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IHATEEVERYBODY:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how does 120mph here vary from 120mph there?

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You know the Yanks everything we've got they've got something bigger, faster, smaller etc... they've even got an 'elephants graveyard' type thing in the Nevada desert somewhere of abandonded 'stepmasters'... apparently

(Checks his own waistline and thinks 'hypocrite')

17. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    how does 120mph here vary from 120mph there?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you limey idiots us KM asshole..we use MPH.
    Anyway, I do 120mph in a fucking BOAT on a regular basis....

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

missed the point a little there didn't you IEATEVERYBODY? Or is all that pent up anger and frustration not allowing you to read things properly?

19. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

you limey idiots us KM asshole..we use MPH.
    Anyway, I do 120mph in a fucking BOAT on a regular basis....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to rain on your parade but us "limey idiots" use mph (not to be confused with kmh) on our roads and strangly on our speedometer's too. strange that. so in your precious kmh it would be around 192. are we finnished with todays lesson?

20. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Right lads, I'll bet a pound to a piece of shit, that cocksucker has never travelled at more than 55 mph in his entire sad fuckin life.
    Typical fuckin yank, vocal chords of an elephant, character of a fuckin white mouse.