Mass Effect

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  2. McPoont

McPoont New Member

I hope to be soon, bioware has a good track record with rpgs, god i wish i was still doing security there i'd get a few free copies:biggrin:

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

it's really good, and it's challenging also. It's a lot like KOTR, meets Jade Empire

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

kotr was boring

I'm anticipating Crysis and I want to get hold of Hellgate london

as for space games, Infinity the quest for earth will be the thing to beat, It will offer seemless planet > space movement here

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you mus not like rpgs, or starwars, Knights kicked ass.

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Nah, I like both. I was a player of SW galaxies for a while and I like battlefront 2, jedi academy etc.. RPG's i liked oblivion, S.T.A.L.K.E.R was awesome (looking forward to clear sky), Dark Messiah of might and magic was good.
    Bioshock kinda disapointed me, though I was a fan of system shock 2.

Somehow KOTOR never took me.

7. McPoont

McPoont New Member

S.T.A.L.K.E.R was pretty sweet and I kinda wish it would come out for 360 because my computer sucks monkey balls, bioshock surpassed my expectations and I like pretty much all the starwars games on xbox, I still remember getting Dark Forces for christmas the year it came out and ive been a big fan of the games since with a few exceptions (you know who you are Obi wan and naboo starfighter) I've heard through some of my buddys that work for bio that theres plans for a new starwars game from then, not sure what its gonna be about so if I hear anything I'll let you all know.

8. Fernando

Fernando Member

Just got it, INTER STELLAR RACISM!!!!

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

racism is fucking awesome on any planet

10. Fernando

Fernando Member

It's fun, I'm engineer I'm going around with the huge fucker and the blue chick. We kick ass.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

me toom thats who i was running until i bought call of duty 4. when you are in a n elevator, you can look up her camel toe, and its pretty fucking hot

12. Fernando

Fernando Member

I love it when I cast overload and there guns don't work, so I send Wrex in and he just starts fucking them up while me and the blue chick make out.

Although, engineer is complicated, not for beginners.

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I now have Crysis and it totally kicks ass, its such a pity I have to put everything on medium, defo time for new PC when I get money sorted