Mama I'm Cummin Home

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cuntry Skank, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

not that mama cares

i have just recieved news i can return to tennessee

my exile to fucking jersey may end some time next week

i will be able to punish my soon2bee ex in a proper southern court

i would like to thank my new lawyer, the bible beaters who let me live with them these last few months, habib at kinkos who let me use the computers for free, and those wiggers from the 7-11 (only because i never have to see them again)

wish i had the guts to hitchhike home so i could take a detour to north carolina

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Run home little guy!

You can do it!

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

sorry- couldnt read your whole post. i lost it and pissed my pants when i read something like tennessee is better than jersey. i think you should get out more. LOL, AHAHAH, LMAO! AHAHAHAHAH! LMFAO! HEEEE HEEE HEEEE!

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I didn't know you were in Jersey...why don't you just come to Philly where there are still dollar drinks around, and nobody gives a shit about anything at all?

5. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    sorry- couldnt read your whole post. i lost it and pissed my pants when i read something like tennessee is better than jersey. i think you should get out more. LOL, AHAHAH, LMAO! AHAHAHAHAH! LMFAO! HEEEE HEEE HEEEE!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no jersey is great if you like shopping malls, chemical plants, and being in the shadow of the most dysfunctional city in the country or you can go to south jersey with the marshlands and trailer parks

or i can go home to nashville where the main industries are hospitals and universities, where you can still do dollar drink night somewhere in the city any night of the week and a pack of cigarrettes is less than $4, and where some people know the "truth" about the civil war (the north didn't win)