making myself.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Feb 20, 2003.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

...scarce...

things have changed... and i'm really finding it hard to have any enthusiasm to post here, or anywhere else for that matter.. this isn't a 'leaving' post.. but for now it is..

i'll still be online sometimes.. when i'm bored.. but my distractions need to be more distracting... but when i am online i'll be on IM's..

anyway.. i've enjoyed being here immensely.. i've made a lot of good friends and had a lot of good laughs... made some enemies and had some sadness too.. but that's life isn't it?...

i'll not say goodbye.. just.. seeya later

-pimp

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Holy shit that was deep what the fucks going down pimp??

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

We are all truly blessed and richer for having you in our lives. Take care and please stay in touch. you will be sorely missed.

Mister Sinister

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Whoa.

Take care, and ... um ... chin up?

-CG

5. kitana

kitana New Member

so now no nursey and no pimp...will IMC be next?

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Keep smoking M lad...see you soon...

7. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Pimp, lots of people at a couple of sites really like you. Your perspective is illuminating and always logical, and you are a person of high integrity. If you choose not to post, don't stay away long. The world of ideas and our humble communications seems poorer without you.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Holy shit that was deep what the fucks going down pimp??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

surely you can figure it out tommy?..

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Sorry to read you won't be posting for a while, this place has been a little lifeless lately Come back asap when you're ready to take on all newscumers.

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

dont goo Pimpalicious! i just love your self erotic art you posted in the SS forum, you will be missed.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, pimp... Don't "goo."

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well remission can't last forever. Especially when you're an intravenous drug user living in the gutter.

See you later, pimp.

13. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i may be back in a little while, ive just managed to aquire a new job - career unemployed ive just been signed off for a while with "depressive illness" so i should have a bit of time on my hands. now i just need to get a new place hooked up and a phoneline. thank god for the social and my £59.77 a week and free accomadation. hope to see you all again soon. as for u pimp.. keep yer chin up mate, try the sick route

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

[update]the 'real world' is fucking boring... that's official... television is as lame as it always was.. the highlight of my absence was buying some new tools cheap and getting some CD's... so i've decided to stay hanging around when there's fuck all to do (which is quite a lot of the time around here)... but instead i'll not be refusing the offers i get to do offline stuff which i used to do when i had this thing which drew me to the internet[/update]

PS bob.. fuck man i couldn't handle the dole.. drove me fucking spare when i was on it briefly a coupla years back

15. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

I'm leaving

No I'm not

I'm leaving

No I'm not

ad nauseum

Get a fucking grip boy

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

got it now.. thanks

17. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mitchybukes:
    got it now.. thanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Good for you, but I may have missed the plot here...why so melancholy of late Mr Monchichi??

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because the fragrant nursey has replaced me

19. theonlylivingboy

Bad news indeed, I'm genuinely sorry for you, you seemed very happy, if sometimes a little smug. I don't suppose the "plenty more Kippers in the sea" speech will make you feel any better either. Drlivingboy prescribes lots of alcohol, football and raucous mates at times like these.....kicking the living shit out of somebody can also bring short term pleasure.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

c'mon man.. pick your jaw off the floor.. such intense passion went hand in hand with intense fighting.. something had to give eventually