Maintenance?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SickPHuck, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Just save your pesos for a lawyer... thats all we are saying...

P.S. good to see you back bunboy, hows the wife and kids? E-mail me onthat stuff you wanted a copy of...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Dont Give A Fuck:
    That's harsh, it's only a fucking forum...You don't know Kit in real life so you don't have to worry about her, why don't you just ban her if no one wants to read her bullshit? You take the whole internet shit too far IMC, seriously....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey pete, I thought you were coming to kill me? you didn't pussy out now did you?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

no money here n welkum back Mr. DGAF

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    As for Mr DGAF, close your pie whole about things you don't know about. It is not about the internet. It is about animal cruelty/abuse.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what’s going on you prick…You can’t honestly tell me you give a flying fuck what happens to the animals she molests or what she does in her own time. You’re just jumping on IMCs bandwagon like the suckup nutswinger that you are. Take your head out of IMCs ass for fucks sake…It’s disgusting.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Dont Give A Fuck:
    I know what’s going on you prick…You can’t honestly tell me you give a flying fuck what happens to the animals she molests or what she does in her own time. You’re just jumping on IMCs bandwagon like the suckup nutswinger that you are. Take your head out of IMCs ass for fucks sake…It’s disgusting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For a guy with a name like Mr. Don't Give a Fuck, you sure do seem to give a fuck. You should change your name.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

I know what’s going on you prick…You can’t honestly tell me you give a flying fuck what happens to the animals she molests or what she does in her own time. You’re just jumping on IMCs bandwagon like the suckup nutswinger that you are. Take your head out of IMCs ass for fucks sake…It’s disgusting.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea its the bandwagon effect thingy. ppl want to go with the dominant ppl. i see it alot in real life and i hate it. also peer pressure and redicule. ppl follow so that they dont get made fun of. the ones who dont follow - like me - get fukt.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    For a guy with a name like Mr. Don't Give a Fuck, you sure do seem to give a fuck. You should change your name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its on online persona/ID

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    For a guy with a name like Mr. Don't Give a Fuck, you sure do seem to give a fuck. You should change your name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t give a fuck, not really…I’m just making conversation bored just listening to you guys ramble on all the time so I wanted to geg in see if you’ll all turn on me too, more fun that way.

Oh well, carry on.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    yea its the bandwagon effect thingy. ppl want to go with the dominant ppl. i see it alot in real life and i hate it. also peer pressure and redicule. ppl follow so that they dont get made fun of. the ones who dont follow - like me - get fukt.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AWWW bbbboooo fucking whooooo, lets all feel sorry for ofelia... You reap what you sow, and for the record, Kept man does care about animals that much. I have watched that fucker go without food, and feed his dogs steak, (that he cooked for them) before. See what you don't relize Ms. Arevalo, not everyone wants to see animal suffering. Plus if I remeber correctly, like ummm 2 years ago, you got into my personal info and thought it was funny...Did I say I was going to sue? Did I call a lawyer? Nope, I just said I would get even , eventually, and I have. How does it feel? Do you lose sleep at night wondering if the authorities are coming to your house? well, they are, it takes time to build a strong enough case in court. Does your dad Jose know about you torturing animals? or your friends? They will soon... trust me on that one....

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

IMC you made that impulsive purchase every day for about a week now.

10. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:

AWWW bbbboooo fucking whooooo, lets all feel sorry for ofelia... You reap what you sow, and for the record, Kept man does care about animals that much. I have watched that fucker go without food, and feed his dogs steak, (that he cooked for them) before. See what you don't relize Ms. Arevalo, not everyone wants to see animal suffering. Plus if I remeber correctly, like ummm 2 years ago, you got into my personal info and thought it was funny...Did I say I was going to sue? Did I call a lawyer? Nope, I just said I would get even , eventually, and I have. How does it feel? Do you lose sleep at night wondering if the authorities are coming to your house? well, they are, it takes time to build a strong enough case in court. Does your dad Jose know about you torturing animals? or your friends? They will soon... trust me on that one....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhhhhh, you guys do foreplay in a different way it seems. It's hella funny though, young love. Awwwwwe.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    ppl follow so that they dont get made fun of. the ones who dont follow - like me - get fukt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you just act like a dumbass and we call it.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

i dont remember and i dont recall posting yer personal info r reporting u for yer work.
    you talk too much shit (as we do) and no i lose no sleep. my meds take kare of that. u must really have too much time on yer hands and have a thing for me if u went thru all the trouble that u went thru for this. if u really knew stuff about me, then u would know that we have no friends. again, i tell u, this is between me and u, keep it out of the forums. i dont torture animals, i killed a couple for food, i picked up roadkill. last i checked, those things werent illegal. if no one wants to see it, then they dont have to look.

No, you just act like a dumbass and we call it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea, thats the way it is - my own thing.

13. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Hey pete, I thought you were coming to kill me? you didn't pussy out now did you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nuff said.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey!!.. i understand it

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

i dont remember and i dont recall posting yer personal info r reporting u for yer work.
    you talk too much shit (as we do) and no i lose no sleep. my meds take kare of that. u must really have too much time on yer hands and have a thing for me if u went thru all the trouble that u went thru for this. if u really knew stuff about me, then u would know that we have no friends. again, i tell u, this is between me and u, keep it out of the forums. i dont torture animals, i killed a couple for food, i picked up roadkill. last i checked, those things werent illegal. if no one wants to see it, then they dont have to look.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwwww cry me a fucking river... Maybe the only logical answer is suicide. Just don't fuck it up this time

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay, its time i added my two cents. castrating Rojo without anesthetic was NOT humane. didnt you say you duct taped his mouth shut during the process? i guess if you ate him after it would be okay.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah... not cool.

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Barfy! how'd that pic get on that website? how'd you find it? details details!

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

IHN posted it on a thread a loooooong time ago. I think it was IHN....

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yes that is IHN's old website...