Maintenance?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by SickPHuck, Mar 3, 2003.

1. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

An hour sure seems longer now.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

no shit. i had my fugly forum withdrawal symptoms

3. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    no shit. i had my fugly forum withdrawal symptoms<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good to me. You've been bitched slapped crackwhore?

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    Sounds good to me. You've been bitched slapped crackwhore?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh no. i am a krackwhore

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

'a hour'

'an hour'

Dumbass.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    'a hour'

'an hour'

Dumbass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i believe he was quoting what the fugly page said while the forum was down. n if i rekall korrectly, it was "a hour"

7. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    'a hour'

'an hour'

Dumbass.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Lezee, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

oh, um, tha....tha..thanks.s.s...kit.
    **swallows his own vomit from from posting that**

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    i believe he was quoting what the fugly page said while the forum was down. n if i rekall korrectly, it was "a hour"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet fucking Christ... are you really that fucking stupid?

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm afraid they both are.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

i believe he was quoting what the fugly page said while the forum was down. n if i rekall korrectly, it was "a hour"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well truth be known, you are the BIGGEST factor the forums were closed you fucking idiot.. Quit crying and screaming legal threats. Then the forums wont get shut down.

Just sit and wait, you are currently under investagation btw, (thanks I.H.N.) it's only a matter of time before you are deported

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Well truth be known, you are the BIGGEST factor the forums were closed you fucking idiot.. Quit crying and screaming legal threats. Then the forums wont get shut down.

Just sit and wait, you are currently under investagation btw, (thanks I.H.N.) it's only a matter of time before you are deported
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHY ME? yer the one who posted the stuff here. you could have left it OUT of the forums and there would be no probs with fugly being in the middle. DUH.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Sweet fucking Christ... are you really that fucking stupid?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what?

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

But he only did it because you are an animal killer.

14. kinky-bitch

kinky-bitch New Member

But he only did it because you are an animal killer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and a whore.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

But he only did it because you are an animal killer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

killing animals for food is justified n picking up roadkill for skins n skeletons - well its a hobby. its the shock value for the site

main issue was that he should have just completely left it out of the forums n taken it up with me instead of bringing in fugly.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no, me and approx 20 other people took it up with the local autorities, I.H.N. was the biggest factor of me getting to the appropriate channels. It's only a matter of time, then no ne will have to read your inane bullshit about animal cruelty anymore.

P.S. I thought you were anti-censorship? if thats so, why the legal threats? No I will not take this private, anything you say you can say in the open.

17. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

That's harsh, it's only a fucking forum...You don't know Kit in real life so you don't have to worry about her, why don't you just ban her if no one wants to read her bullshit? You take the whole internet shit too far IMC, seriously....

18. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

to my knowledge "they", as she calls them, have, at this point, downlaoded all that
    kew-L stuff from Ofelia's webs and are perusing it. As IMC says, it is only a matter of time.

As for Mr DGAF, close your pie whole about things you don't know about. It is not about the internet. It is about animal cruelty/abuse.

19. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    to my knowledge "they", as she calls them, have, at this point, downlaoded all that
    kew-L stuff from Ofelia's webs and are perusing it. As IMC says, it is only a matter of time.

As for Mr DGAF, close your pie whole about things you don't know about. It is not about the internet. It is about animal cruelty/abuse.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO! Damn this is retarded.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    no, me and approx 20 other people took it up with the local autorities, I.H.N. was the biggest factor of me getting to the appropriate channels. It's only a matter of time, then no ne will have to read your inane bullshit about animal cruelty anymore.

P.S. I thought you were anti-censorship? if thats so, why the legal threats? No I will not take this private, anything you say you can say in the open.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sickppl.com might go down for it, too...
    i am anti censorshit, but the invasion of privacy and slander are other things. i made no legal threats except that if something happens to me offline, well of course that involves legal stuff.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Dont Give A Fuck:
    That's harsh, it's only a fucking forum...You don't know Kit in real life so you don't have to worry about her, why don't you just ban her if no one wants to read her bullshit? You take the whole internet shit too far IMC, seriously....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY! this whole site and this character are a hoax, but no one seems to take r understand the joke.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but there is no animal cruelty when the animals are already dead. killing animals for food is justified. the dillo that i said i ran over was already dead, i just posted the captions like that for shock value.
    if cuttin up an animal after its dead is animal cruelty, then all the restaurants are in trouble for preparing meat. same goes for schools who have students dissect animals. the site is there for shock and sick shit from a fictitious character. when the time comes, ofelia will defend herself.